0.3

[chapter three]
**

Luna had decided to wear a light grey sweater and light, slightly ripped skinny jeans with her black vans for the first day of school.

Natalie had offered for Luna and Lydia to share a room but, with the amount of boy toys Lydia brings home, Luna decided against it. So she is staying in their guest room.

She exited her guest room and waited for Lydia to come downstairs and drive them both to school. Lydia was surprisingly chill about the whole Luna-is-a-lunatic thing. Everyone else, not so much.

"What are you wearing. This is your first day of school in like what? Eight years and you are wearing that?" Lydia asked pointing to Luna's clothing.

"I wanted to be comfy." Luna rolled her eyes.

She heard an annoyed sigh come from Lydia as they both headed to her car then to school for the first day of their junior year.

Luna had decided to stay by Lydia's side as they Waited at Allison's locker.

"Freshmen." Lydia sighed "tons and tons of fresh men."

"You mean fresh boys?" Allison asked with an amused smile. "Lydia they are fourteen."

"Well some are more mature than others." Lydia shrugged.

"You know it's okay to be single, focus on yourself for a while." Allison said.  "Work on becoming a better person."

"Allison."'Lydia laughed "I love you, so if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend that we are actually talking about you, it's totally fine."

"Wow." Luna breathed, shocked by what came out of the strawberry blondes mouth.

"But, I don't want a boyfriend." Lydia Said. "I wan a distraction."

"Yeah I can tell. How is that boy toy of yours by the way?" Luna asked Lydia who just ignored the comment that came out of the lunatic's mouth.

The three girl's eyes landed on two boys walking into the school.

"Brothers?" Allison asked.

"Twins." Lydia said smirking a little.

"I will pray for which ever twin you end up fucking." Luna snorted.

Luna sat behind that stiles boy she met yesterday. To stiles' left sat Lydia, and to his right sat his best friend scoot. Allison walked in and watched as a boy took her spot in front of Lydia. Now the only seat left was in front of her ex boyfriend Scott.

Luna wasn't paying attention, she was drawing the gauze man for the umpteenth time in  her life. Suddenly all of the phones in the class, except for Luna's because she doesn't have a phone, went off causing Luna to jump in her seat.

The whole class took out their phones and looked at the message they had received. Only when they started reading the text, a feminine voice started to read it out loud.

"The offing was barred by  black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway leading to the uttermost ends of the earth flowed somber under an overcast sky seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness." A woman read as she walked up to the front of the class.

Luna though about what she had just heard come out of the teacher's mouth. She could relate to the calm waterway that lead into a great darkness, it reminded her of when she killed her parents.

How it felt as though she drifted into a pit of darkness and drowned in it. It was like she couldn't grab control of her actions anymore, it was like she was possessed.