0.2

[chapter two]
**

Sheriff Stilinski had suggested that Luna stayed with the Martin family.

"They offered and can't wait to meet you." He had told her. But all she heard was bullshit.

They were probably scared out of their mind. who wouldn't be? Luna was the nut cracker of the nut house, besides barrow of course.

Even her parents tried to kill her, because they were scared that she would end up killing them, which she did. So if you tell her that a family is happy to have her in their house, living with them, she won't believe one word.

Luna stepped out of squad car and shut the door behind her. She stared at the house in front of her, remembering what it felt like to have lived in one. The feeling was faded but the memory was still there.

Luna looked to sheriff for permission to walk up to the door. He gave her a smile and a nod. She let out a deep sigh before fixing her new T-Shirt. She straightened her posture and walked up to the front door placing three stiff knocks on the door.

Within ten seconds the door flung opened revealing an older woman, whose hair had a reddish tint to it.

"Oh you must be Luna, welcome. I'm Ms. Martin, but please call me Natalie at home." Natalie told her with a warm, welcoming smile. Luna returned the smile before stepping into the house. The sheriff took  that as his cue to leave.

"Lydia is up in her room, she is probably getting ready to meet up with her friend that has been In France for the summer." Natalie told her "You can go on up."

Luna nodded before walking up the steps. She froze when she was halfway up the stairs. She looked down at her feet to see that her shoes were still on. She quickly ran back down and took off her shoes. She smiled to herself confidently before walking up to Lydia's room.

The first room she looked in she saw a beautiful strawberry blonde laying on her stomach on the bed. Lydia's eyes darted up to see Luna standing there.

"Hmmm," Lydia said pursing her lips as she observed luna. "Needs some work but I could make do."

Lydia stood up and walked over to Luna.

"Imagine this. A white blouse with a black blazer and a light grey skirt to show off those legs." Lydia said grabbing the clothes out if he closet. "Oh and we can forget about shoes!"

Luna watched her in amusement as Lydia continued to pick out an outfit for Luna to wear. Luna was in mid chuckle when a pile of clothing was thrown at her. She took that as her cue to change.

She walked out of Lydia's rooms and searched for the bathroom.

"Second door down, on the right!" She heard Lydia yell from her bedroom. Luna nodded to herself once she found the bathroom. She locked the door and examined the outfit Lydia had put together. A small smile crept into her face before she put the outfit on.

"I told you I could make do." Lydia said with excitement.

"Now for makeup." Lydia smirked.

Luna had no clue what was being put on her face, she just let Lydia work her magic. By the time Lydia was finished it felt like there was a slice of cake on her face, but once she looked in the mirror it was like there was nothing on her face. It looked so natural, and pretty.

"Wow." Luna said. This has been the first time she has ever touched makeup. "This is insane."

Luna cringe at her choice of words before heading downstairs with Lydia. Luna started to put on her black  vans when Lydia stopped her.