Chapter 5: Crave In

... He grabs me by my left and pulls me in with my right hand . The whole time he's staring in my eyes . He pulls me in between his legs , my stomach against his chest. It felt weird, always being held by him .. I kind of liked it. I could feel him inhaling and exhaling. His breathing was getting heavier for some reason. "Why did you run?" He asks me. My stomach still against his chest and his arms wrapped around my waist. I don't answer him. I don't know why I ran. I run my hands through his curls - he quickly grabs my right hand. His eyes a dark blue color ... "Don't do that." His voice got deeper, it scared me. He just kept looking at me and then I noticed they changed back to that gorgeous green. "Please answer me" "I .. Um .. I, I , I don't know. I needed to think I guess." His eyes changed to a hazel brown color. He released my hand and ran his hands through my long curly hair. "You know .. I wish you would've thought about my feelings first." His eyes changed to an ocean blue now. He gently moved me out of the way as he proceeded to the bathroom . I just stood there . In the same position . Did I hurt him? I mean, does it matter? But.. Did I? And his eyes always change colors .. Does that symbolize emotions? If so, I don't like the dark blue. I heard the bathroom door open as he walked out, and walked past me. He had this vibe I just wasn't feeling. "Kendrick .." I say very low. He turned around and looked at me .. His skin glowing in the hotel's light . His eyes hazel now. He just stood there , looking at me. I just stood there, looking at him. He looked away from me, analyzing the carpet floor. "Do you want me to take you home ?" His voice soft and calm. I don't answer. I slowly walk towards him as his eyes shot up at me. Im watching his eyes closely - as if their traffic lights. Telling me when to go & when to stop. His eyes quickly changed to a light blue. I took a few more steps as I reached out my right hand, softly gripping his arm. My eyes steady on his. I quickly grab his other arm and hugged him. I didn't give a damn what his eyes were symbolizing... I just wanted him next to me, on me, touching me. What the fuck is he doing to me? I dug my face in his shirt, embracing every sniff of his cologne. I felt his arms wrapping around me, gripping me tighter. Yes. Just what I wanted. "You're my mountains and my moon when I need a place to go. You're my peace and my comfort when I have no place to go... 'feening' for a lady I barely know. Damn, you remind me of my mother," he whispers in my ear. Did he just ? Hold the fuck up ... Did he just use poetry to express his feelings? He lifts up my chin so that we are looking directly at each other. I'm hoping he won't lean in & kiss me. So I break the silence .... "Never leave me" I say softly.