Chapter 2 : Unknown Faces

I feel his strong muscles underneath me , carrying me past the cashier. I hear voices to my left , to my right , all around me . "Who that K?" "That's you man ?" Damn .. It's freezing cold out here . I shift a little in his arms as he pulls me tighter & closer to him. Who ever this KJ guy is , smelt so good. "Open the door !" He tells someone . His voice was deep .. but soft . I feel him step into a truck , holding me tighter. I can hardly breathe but I'm warm , so I can't complain . He wraps the seat belt around us . I soon feel hands combing through my long, brown, curly hair. I squeeze my eyes tighter , wanting to go back to sleep.
"Can you tell me your name love ?" He whispers in my right ear . I don't respond to him .. I don't know why . I'm still shocked I was raped. Pain throbbing in between my thighs. He doesn't try to have a conversation with me anymore. He just held me . "Stop the car !" I hear him say , his heart beating at a steady method. "Man .. You really about to get out with this bitch? You don't even know her pops !" I hear a guy say . I felt embarrassed. I'm not a bitch ! Never was a bitch ! I'm a bitch now because I was just raped and decided to run away ? I feel KJ getting out of the car and throws a thick blanket over me . I hear the car next us pull off . I open my eyes to get a better look at him . He's walking, somewhere . Too busy not to notice that I'm staring right up at him. He was muscular and strong looking. I see snowflakes falling in his curly hair , the moon shining brighter than ever , the leaves on the trees moving back and forth. Things I usually don't pay attention to , I saw tonight... as a random, handsome guy carries me.