Chapter 4: No Touching

I'm awake.. The sun shining bright through the curtains in the condo. I look down at my body , seeing that I'm wearing his white tee and nike socks. Ha, wow . How sweet . I sit up, looking around the room for him. I see a bag and a note on the bed post .
The note:
You're so beautiful when you're asleep. You didn't have on much clothing so I let you sleep in my white tee. I bought you a little something, so get dressed. Meet you at 3 pm !
        I reached down into the bag & there were a variety of things . Tooth brush , toothpaste , deodorant, panties , bras , two outfits , boots , and one-hundred dollars . Hold up . What the hell have I gotten myself into ? I can't take this . I don't know who he is , or who he think he is , but I'm fifteen. I don't take bribes from niggas. Believe that shit .
I wrote back:
I don't take bribes from anyone. Thanks .
     I took off his white tee and placed it into the bag with his nike socks. I casually walk out of the hotel. I don't know what's wrong with me , but I can't stay with him. I just can't. He doesn't know me and he's already buying me shit ?! I look beautiful when I sleep ? No . No no no ! I don't even know what time it is . And it's freezing outside . I saw a local bench in a park so I took a seat there . Just thinking. There weren't any kids outside, or pets. Just me and my thoughts . The wind is blowing really hard & snow is falling faster and faster as I drowned in my thoughts. I have to go back home . I have to . Wait ? What the fuck Miya. No you can't ! You can't go home ! Your mom will kill you and your step dad may just rape you again . Go back to the hotel . You have to . You have to. It was a constant battle going on inside of my mind . I didn't know what to choose ... When I felt my toes getting cold , I chose the hotel. I remembered the number . 11091 . On level 7. I opened the door , and there was KJ. He was sitting on the bed holding the note in his hand . He looked up at me . My heart dropped . "Please don't yell at me. Please don't yell at me." I said low to myself . He walked over to me , picked me up and held me . Again . "Stop !" I scream at him . "Please stop." "What am I doing wrong ?" He asks. His eyes a light brown now. "Why are just putting on this act as if you care about me ? You don't know me ! You don't know anything about me !" I scream as tears rolled down my cheeks. "I know you've been hurt and you want someone to notice that . Well i noticed that in the bathroom." I looked at him. He was sitting on the bed and I was scooting backwards, away from him. "I'm sorry " I say as I broke down again . I'm turning into an angry monster. All because of Louis & my mother . Damn . I wish id stop crying now .... "Come here" he says , reaching for me.