0.7

(Unedited because I'm lazy a'f)

"So since school is starting tomorrow, I thought that maybe you guys could spend the night and we could get ready together and stuff!" Em squealed with a hopeful tone.

My eyes flickered in Alexa's direction to see her reaction.

"Yeah, that's cool. I'm totally down" Alexa said while not even looking up.

"Uh yeah. Sounds like a good idea" I chimed in.

"Well I'm gonna go take a shower since we are staying" Alexa mumbled since she was distracted. She got up and made her to the bathroom.

Emily's house is our 'hang out place' and she has everything we need here so it's never really a problem that I came with absolutely nothing but the clothes I'm wearing.

I was sitting on Em's bed just playing some random games on her laptop when I saw a screen light up beside me. I looked over to see that it was Alexa's phone.

She must have left it in here while she took a shower.

I took another look and saw that she had a text from Luke.

Luke😎:
iMessage

Of course. Her privacy is turned on to where you have to unlock the phone to see the message. But I didn't know if I should do it or not.

I mean what if it's important? What if it answers my unanswered questions?

But then again, what if she finds out I looked because she won't have the notification for the text?

I'll delete it. I'll look at the text and then delete it. That way she never finds out what happened.

I unlock her phone easily since she hadn't changed her password in years. I clicked the message app and clicked on Luke's name.

Luke😎:
I need to see you now.

Well that didn't help much. In fact it made me have even more questions about what's going on between them.

He could need her because of the same reason he needed me at the park a few days ago or he could need her for, well, sex.

I hope I'm wrong about the second reason.

I started to panic because of all the things just piling up and Emily noticed.

"Hey, Alex, what's wrong?" she asks while getting up to come sit by me on the bed.

"I need to tell you something."

"Yeah, of course. You can tell me anything, Alex" she urges me on.

"Well I was just looking on Alexa's phone because," I had to think fast, "I was gonna look at some music and I saw a text from Luke. I didn't mean to see it but it said this" I said as I raised the phone so Em could read it for her self.

She looked genuinely confused. And was obviously straining her memory to think of any details that could hint towards what the text means.

"I honestly have no idea what it means. Unless they could be hooking up of course. But I really don't see Luke being that kind of guy."

I wanted to tell her tight then and there that Luke is fully capable of being that kind of guy but I didn't.

"Yeah I don't know. I just want to make sure Alexa is safe" I smiled.

"Awe you're such a good friend Alex" Em said while pulling me into a tight hug. And with that, guilt flooded through every inch of my bod.

If only I was a good friend. But good friends don't lie like I have been doing constantly.

-

I woke up the next day to the blinding sun being directed towards me eyes. I flickered my eyes open to see Alexa pulling back the curtain so the sun was on me to wake me up. I rolled over on my side and groaned at the thought of getting out of bed. Shortly after I ended up getting out of bed and started to get ready.

I really wanted to look good today since it would be my first time seeing a lot of people since school ended. I wanted for them to see me and think I was doing find and not notice the truth.

After my shower, I got dressed in light wash skinny jeans and a black crop top that only showed a sliver of skin. I grabbed some black converse and I also decided to bring a green army jacket in case I got cold.

I then put on some foundation with eyeshadow and mascara just to hide my tiredness.

After I was done getting ready we all got in the car and Em drove us to school.

-

The first four classes went by extremely quickly and next was lunch. It was now passing period but the passing period before lunch was always fifteen minutes so students had time to socialize.

"So where is Coach Marc? I thought he was suppose to teach our U.S. History class?"

"Apparently he slept with a student and got kicked out of the district" Em and Alexa gossiped on while we were standing by our lockers,waiting for lunch.

My eyes scanned the hallways only to land on Luke standing with Ashton?

"Hey guys, since when is Luke in with Ashton and the Jocks?" I asked.

"I don't know. He's been hanging around them a lot recently but I'm not sure why" Alexa said before going back to her gossiping with Em.

It was weird to see Luke with Ashton's group. I mean Ashton was the hottest and sweetest guy out of our whole school and every girl wanted to be with him. But Luke was completely different. I mean yeah he was attractive but he wasn't the 'popular douche' like the rest of the group Ashton hung out with.

Well maybe he was a douche.

My heart began to beat really fast and I thought I was going to throw up.

I hated to see Luke with them. He wasn't allowed to just go around and hang out with the jocks. He doesn't deserve it.

My mind began to race with ideas on how to get him out. My ideas ranged from making Ashton hate him to killing him. Killing him was a bit extreme so I decided to settle on making Ashton hate him. And the only way to do that was to get in his head.

I immediately walked away from my friends and towers the cafeteria.

"Hey Ashton!" I smiled and waved as I passed him.

"Hey Alexandria" he smiled back.

"Call me Alex" I winked before walking into the cafeteria and out of their sight. My smile immediately dropped and my breathing became a little heavier.

I was not the type to go up and make the first move on a guy. Especially if that guy was Ashton, but I was just so caught up in my plan to ruin Luke that I was all the sudden super confident. Or at least I acted super confident. Either way, I hope I don't regret this in the long run.

A little while later Em and Alexa join me at our lunch table.

"Alex!!! Why didn't you tell us you were gonna try to get with Ashton?" Em squealed from excitement.

"I don't know. I wasn't really planning on it" I stated while taking a sip from my water bottle I had in my bag.

The both of them continued to drown me in questions about Ashton and my 'bold move' until they stopped.

I looked up from the table and looked at them staring behind me with a speechless face.

//Authors Note//

Sooo who do you think was behind Alex? ;)

Also I really hope you guys like the story so far and don't forget to vote!!