"Cath,"

She looked up from her food and stopped eating. "Yes?"

"How is this gonna work? I mean, obviously I will try my best to be with you and raise this baby with you... But I have to leave for warped tour in three months."

Cath sighed, it was clear she didn't really want to talk about this. "I don't know Andy. I don't know. I mean you could... not go. I have a good enough salary to survive for quite some time and you make a decent amount of money doing what you do. I think we could survive if you don't go on tour."

"What?"

"Well, I mean, that's the only way."

"Why do I have to stop working to take care of you guys but you get to keep living your dream?" I didn't mean to start a scene or pick a fight but I had to know. I just don't think this is going the way I expected it too.

"Well because my job doesn't involve me being away from home for months at a time." She said.

"Well it might as well! You're never home!"

"You know what?! Fine. Go on tour. I'll take care of the kids. Its not the first time I have to raise a child on my own." She pushed away the rolling table the food was on and turned away from me.

We stayed in silence for a while, both of us mad we couldn't get things our way, until I broke the ice. "I'm sorry Cath. I didn't mean that. I will try to be here as much as possible. Even if I can fly here for just a couple of days I will."

Cath turned to look at me, still clearly mad, and didn't say anything.

"What about the wedding?" I asked.

"What about it?"

"When are we gonna have the wedding? Where? Do we want a church ceremony? I mean, neither of us are religious but--"

"Hey," Cath cut me off, "we will figure that out later. Let me loose the baby weight before deciding on a date." She said smiling.

"But you don't need to loose the baby weight. You are amazing no matter what size you are!" I gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Okay, Romeo." Cath joked, "but I still want to loose the weight. Not because of the wedding or the size, but for me. So I can feel good. Its a way of living, I can't just stop eating healthy and exercising."

"Fine, whatever you want. Happy wife, happy life." I said and kissed her again.

" I'm not exactly your wife yet..."

"I know, but it won't be long before you are."

-------------------
Cath's POV
-------------------
I was finally allowed to leave the hospital. I mean, I already work there, I don't want to have to spend extra time inside those sterile white walls.

Andy had brought me some clothes and some stuff for the baby, and as soon as we had the chance we raced to the car, anxious to get out of there.

We arrived at the house and Andy parked the Impala in the garage. Jayden started crying a bit so I got our of the car and opened the door of the back seat,unbuckling him, picking him up, and gave him his pacifier. Like magic, he stopped crying and closed his eyes.

Andy opened the door that led into the living room. "After you ma'lady" he said making me laugh.

As soon as I stepped into the room there was yelling and people jumped up from behind the furniture. "SURPRISE!!!!"

Jayden jumped a little in my arms but since he's really a quiet baby he just ignored it and went back to sleep.

"Shhh guys the baby's asleep!" I said.

"Sorry!" Everyone replied.

I looked around to see who was there. It was the guys, Beth, Jackie, Danny, and his wife Lily.

"Oh my god! Look at this handsome little man. He looks just like his dad!" Jackie said running to look at Jayden then pinching Andy's cheeks which made us all chuckle.

"Hey! Picture of the happy family!" Lily said getting out a camera.

Andy, Beth, Jayden, and I sat on the couch and then wave everyone else over to us. All the guys and everyone else except for Lily who was taking the picture got really close together in order to all come out.

"Ready, say cheese!!" Lily said.

"Whiskey!!!" The guys yelled while Jackie Beth and I yelled "Cheese!!!"

"Wow, adorable picture!" Lily said showing us the camera screen.

I handed Jayden to Andy and Jayden soon grabbed on and tugged at Andy's Misfits shirt. We saw the picture and I knew Andy and I were both thinking the same thing. Our eyes glistened and our smiles were wider than ever.

This... This was our family. It may be a little broken or rough around the edges, We may not be a normal family. But This was our family. And we found it all on our own...

------------------------------------------------------
Something is burning near my house. The sky is orange, it smells like smoke and there's ashes everywhere.

I feel like today was a pretty productive day! I helped out at a program for kids, finished this book, and slayed some ignorant idiots on Instagram.

No but seriously why were ppl hating and getting so mad bc BVB won Album of the Year at the APMAs?! And why do ppl get so mad at us for defending our favorite band and feeling, thinking, and saying that they saved our lives or helped us get through rough moments?

(Btw I'm the queen of comebacks if you guys didn't know )

So yea, this is it for this book. I had the idea of continuing it but focusing on other characters lives more like Jackie and CC and the other guy's love life and maybe bring back Juliet. Idk what do you guys want/think?

Thank you so much for supporting me and reading this book! And commenting omg I loved your comments, yes even the death threats ;P and god bless you if you read all that omfg hahah

Vote comment

The next book is White Noise- BVB A.U.