Teams

We are all sitting at our seats waiting to hear our group pairing when they reached me I was confused "Sakura and Sauske" The girl sakura cheered "And naruto" Naruto cheered and sakura sulked "As well as Miki?" Naruto,Sakura,sasuke picked their head up at my name "But senesi? Isn't there supposed to be only 4 people on a team including our new sensei?" he nodded and replied "But the hokage Asked for a request to add her to your group" Sakura's head lifted up "Mikis a girl?!" he sweat dropped but nodded he pointed toward where i was but it was way to late i was already out the window "She's right the-" he stopped once he realized i wasn't there "Oh my god where did Miki go?! Her dads gonna kill me!" i stuck my hand up to let him know I was outside "Here" he sighed "well I understand that she doesn't like attention. Although i would say she should get it all because shes beautiful and talented as well as-" i stopped him right there as I threw a kunai at his head he dodged it barely though so some of his hair was cut "Pervert stop talking! Or I'll tell Papa!" Sensei got on his knees and begged "Please don't tell your dad he'll kill me" i sweatdropped u can even see it out the window "Whole point, but I won't since u begged" he sighed and fell on the floor "Thank god"