The Story Begins

Robin was a bit surprised wake up to a bunch of little kids camping in his bedroom; the last thing he remembered was speaking to Damian until the younger boy fell asleep. Stephanie had helped herself to the middle of the bed with another blanket cradling her body, Cassandra and Jason had collapsed on the floor each with their own pillow and Tim had squeezed between himself and Damian.

"Are you awake, Grayson?" came a whisper.

"Sadly," Robin replied, voice hushed as well.

"Oh, Thank God I'm not the only one awake," Jason grumbled, sitting up from his position on the floor.

"Great, so there's three conscious ones," Damian muttered, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Cassandra raised her hand, proving that she was conscious as well. No one, including Robin, was really surprised by the lack of speech from the dark haired girl.

"I'm up," Stephanie declared, "and so is Tim."

Tim nodded in agreement, "I've been up since sunrise."

"It's around five now," Jason offered, glancing at the clock. Again, Robin wasn't surprised at the current events; Cassandra, Stephanie and Damian being raised by assassins probably felt like it was human nature waking up that early, Jason probably never got that much sleep while living on the streets (the worry of being jumped keeping him up and running) and Tim probably had to live by a very strict schedule growing up (with his parents being rich and all.) Robin himself had trained himself to wake up early ever since a young age so he didn't have to worry about being late for training and dressing rehearsals and occasionally shows.

"Here's a question: Why're you all in my room?" Robin asked, staring at every individual occupying his bedroom.

"Well? Tim and I woke up and freaked out when we discovered Damien was missing. So, being the curious children we now are, we went to investigate. We first went to Cassia's room to find her fast asleep, but I guess she woke up when we threw open her door screaming.

"When we explained what was going on she led us to Jason's room to see if we could find him there. Instead, when we got there he got Tim by knifepoint and had me pinned to the wall with a very uncomfortable elbow shoved into my neck.

"He got pissed, but surprisingly calmed down after we explained. So, we went into your room and decided if he wasn't there we'll call Bruce and tell him to throw a party-"

Damien scowled at this part.

"-And when we got there we discovered you two decided to have a sleepover without telling us. So, we crashed it!" Stephanie explained, probably adding more details then necessary.

So, grasping all the knowledge that had just been brutally cramped into his brain, Robin asked, "Where did Jason get a knife?"

"Kitchen," Jason answered, forgetting to mention how he got it from the kitchen without anyone noticing.

"Mmhmm," murmured Robin, "Come on, let's get you guys cleaned up."

___________________________
"When did you had time to get clothes," Tim asked, the others nodding in equal curiosity. Tim brushed his hands over the soft material of the red shirt he'd been given; with that, along with the hoodie, skinny jeans and dark shades- Robin has insisted on getting all them some-  he looked like a miniature Boy Wonder.

"We're prodigies of the Batman," Stephanie sighed, awkwardly smoothing down the -too- colorful skirt and blouse she had been handed. "Of course he would have been prepared for this."

Robin, noticing her discomfort, offered, "We'll go online shopping later to replace whatever you don't like."

Stephanie and Cassandra- who was wearing a short, knee length, navy dress- gave him two relived smiles.

Even Jason looked uncomfortable in his- too big- favorite leather jacket which he apparently insisted on bringing to the Titans' Tower (according to the other four.) Of course, that little bit of information wasn't that shocking- considering he grew up wearing nothing but rags.

"Robin, where are the Titans?" Damian asked, the usually spite in his tone slightly harder to detect.

"They're usually asleep at this time," Robin explained, then rephrased, "Well, all of them except Raven." At this sentence, Jason, Cassandra, Stephanie and Timmy all discretely exchanged a look. It was a look that said, 'We need to keep a close eye on him,' for they could all- even in their current states- hear the tone Robin used when he spoke Raven's name. They could hear the amount of affection and how he straitened his shoulders a little at the thought of her. They could hear is voice and realized he liked said empathy. And it scared them.

Dick was fragile, as much as his confident, fearless aura might state otherwise, but he's lost so many people and has suffered through so many heartbreaks that he would be absolutely devastated- lost beyond the point of recover, even- if something were to happen to the sorceress.

"Father would love it here," Damian commented with a smirk, bringing back the older kids in the room back to the real world. Everyone knew how much Bruce hate the birds early morning wake up routines.

"I'm sure he would," Robin grinned, daring to ruffle the boy's hair. It would be a lie to say he wasn't shocked with Damian's lack of reaction.

____________________________________________________________________________________

That's all I'm doing for now... I'm a bit short on ideas for this fic, but maybe just maybe some suggestions would help *wink wink nudge nudge*

And yes... I totally just sneaked in what I did. I absolutely ADORE Robin and Raven together. Their relationship is just so much more intimate and special then Robin and Starfire would be. And I honestly think they would be good for each other- they have both experienced pain and suffering in levels that I think others wouldn't even begin to cohere. They can both heal and help one another and I love them!! <4 I'm sorry for those who don't agree, but I simply don't feel comfortable writing Robin with any one else and even if I ATTEMPT Robin and Starfire I am positive they would be so OC it's not even funny...

Whoever answers this question gets a shoutout!! What does Robin have?

Well, love you guys

-RW389 needs some reviews to live!!