Visiters

Cast: Teen Titans (Including Cyborg/ Raven/ Starfire/ Beast Boy-- Bat Clan (Including Dick Grayson- Robin- / Jason Todd -Red Hood-/ Stephanie Brown -Bat Girl-/ Cassandra Cain -Black Bat/ Tim Drake -Red Robin-/ Damian Wayne -Robin-/ Bruce Wayne -Batman-/ Alfred Pennyworth -Agent A- (=mentioned=)

Ages:

Cyborg 18

Raven 17

Starfire Unknown (Around 17)

Beast Boy 17

Dick Grayson 16

Jason Todd 12

Cassandra Cain 11

Stephanie Brown 10

Tim Drake 9

Damian Wayne 5

The Teen Titans very scarcely get visitors; most likely due to the fact that their home base was basically isolated from the rest of the world. So you can probably imagine how surprised they were when they walked into their somewhat living room to be met with three boys and two girls arguing over something the Titans couldn't figure out.

"Alright," Robin announced, unlike the rest of the Titans he was unsurprised, "what's the problem now?"

Upon hearing the new voice, a girl with silky red hair and a boy with spiky jet- black hair (almost identical to Robin's) spun around and with equally excited gasps and sprinted towards Robin. The boy wrapped his arms around Robin's waist while the girl launched herself on Robin's back.

With a radiant grin- one the Titans have probably never imagined Robin could wear- Robin ruffled the boy's hair and pulled the girl onto his shoulders.

"Alright, no matter how much I love this little visit, does someone mind explaining to me what's going on?" Robin said, lifting the boy on his waist so he was now balanced on said Boy Wonder's hip.

"Can we get ice cream, Robin?" the girl on his shoulders asked.

"No way," Robin instantly answered.

"How about cookies?" the boy asked.

"Do you two not remember what happen last time I allowed sugar?" Robin demanded, a teasing tone to his voice, "Bats nearly murdered Jay, Cass and I."

"Please," an older looking boy, sitting on the arm rest of the couch, scoffed, "You were probably the most hyper one out of the seven of us."

"He has a point," the girl on Robin's shoulders spoke once more.

"I hate to interrupt," Cyborg said from the other side of the room, "but who, exactly, are these kids?"

"Right, sorry," Robin said, "Just give me a minute. Alright, Jay, Cass, you're the only one's who seem to be in their right mind... care to explain?"

"Scarecrow was being an ass," the boy, 'Jay', said.

"What he meant to say was, during a mission Scarecrow used a gas- which we all suspected was fear gas- when in reality it did this to us," a girl beside 'Jay', most likely 'Cass', corrected; she had a much more polite tone.

"Thanks, Cassie, nice to know someone here has respect," Robin grinned, shooting a playful glare to Jay. "Alright... So, Titans, meet Jason-" he pointed to the oldest who seemed to barely be a preteen "- Cassandra-" he gestured to the polite, oldest girl by Jason's side "-Stephanie-" he glanced up at the girl on his shoulders "-Timmy-" he ruffled the hair of the boy on his waist "- and Damian-" he grinned at a toddler who was, until now, unnoticed by the Titans, hiding behind Cassandra's legs.