Dragon time!

Zane's POV

    Lucy seemed like a snappy, sweet-ish person. "So guys, what do we do?" said Cole in the silence of midnight. Nya slipped out of Lucy's room and all of us were talking about what to do. "Okay, I know Lloyd's gonna kill me. Yet I told Sensei that if we're not back in a month, he can send Misako and Skylor after us." Nya said looking down. "What!?" said Lloyd and Kai in union. "Sorry..."

    "We should probably just leave for the second realm." I said. "Zane's right guys, we should go." said Jay. Everyone nodded and Cole opened the window and jumped out summoning his energy dragon. Everyone did the same except for Nya, she rode with Kai on his. Everyone flew pretty high in the clouds, we flew tell about we reached the country. Lloyd summoned a portal, which we all flew through. We came out and it was extremely cold where we were, we kept flying until we saw three women on dragons. We landed and they landed.

Jay's POV

     The three women walked up to us. One had purple hair in a ponytail, and dark blue crown, and long dress, and blue eyes. The other had short brown hair, an icicle crown, a long white and blue dress, and white-blueish eyes. The leader had long blonde hair, and flaming crown, a red and orange dress, and brown eyes. "Who are you?" said the leader. "Okay, your not gonna believe this." I said. "Lemme guess, you're dimension travelers and you're just passing through." said the woman with purple hair. "You'd be surprised how often we get stuff like this." said the woman in white. "I'm Flaress, queen of the fire kingdom." said the woman in red.

    "I'm Aquarel, queen of the water kingdom." said the woman with purple hair.

    "And i'm Icera, queen of the ice kingdom." said Icera. 

    "Nice to meet you..." said Lloyd. "Follow us please." said Icera. Before she could hop up on her dragon and man in ice armor ran up to her, "Queen Icera! Where have you been, the kingdom was worried sick." he said. Icera giggled a little bit, "Rio, I was only visiting Aquarel and Flaress." she said. "Okay, just hurry back." he said walking away. They hopped on their dragons and started to fly, we followed them. We landed in a field, yet it was a little weird. One side was all snowy, the other side had healthy grass and rain, and the other seemed hot with scorched grass. "Welcome to three fields, the place where all our kingdoms collide. Make your portal here so our environments won't be disturbed." she said pointing to the middle. We nodded.

Lloyd's POV 

   I opened the portal and everyone jumped through, I couldn't wait to see where we land. After about a second of travel, we landed in the middle of a street. It seemed about five or sip pm. the sun was setting in the last dimension. I looked over and saw a house with one black car in the drive way. "Let's try that house." I said pointing to it. Everyone nodded and walked up to it, hopefully they understand.

_____________

The last two stories you've seen so far are my own. I created them, you may not use them in any way possible.

Where have they landed this time? Will these citizens understand? Find out next time!