05 : [ Hello Darling ]

---

I tried to be normal once, and it was boring

---

Instantly, all the attention turned towards me. 

-Shit. It was definitely a bad bad idea to go out tonight.-

A pair of piercing red eyes glared at my own, "Well, who do we have here?" He bared his teeth, showing his fangs, "Another doll?"

By this time, the Day Class students had already fainted from the overwhelming incident and probably pissed their pants too. Or skirts?

I clenched at another branch I had cautiously picked up after I threw the first one. Determined, I raised it towards him, prepared to hurl it with full force, and this time directly at him.

Irritated with Aido's fooling around, Kain attempted to intercept, "Hanabu-"

"Drinking blood on school grounds is strictly prohibited." A cold voice cut through the awkward tension, "Have you lost control of yourself from the scent of blood, vampire?"

Smirking, Aido teased, "Too bad I've already tasted her."

"Z-Zero..."

BAM!

Aido stumbled back in shock as he turned to Zero, who abruptly appeared at the scene and had a gun pointed at the two Night Class students, "Y-You could've killed us with that thing! What were you thinking?!"

"That's right, Kiryuu-san. Please put the gun down. It's very dangerous for us." Kaname stepped forward from the trees and lowered Zero's gun down.

-Great. Just join the party will you.-

Frozen, I watched with wide eyes as Kaname strolled over to Aido and gripped him by his collar. Hard.

"I'll deal with him and wait for Headmaster's decision. However, Kain," Kaname spoke with a tone that showed authority above everyone else, "Why didn't you stop Aido? You're partly responsible as well."

After managing to put on the eyepatch, I figured that I could slowly step away from the scene while they were busy discussing things. Unfortunately, it didn't go the way I wanted it to.

"And you," He turned to me and I stopped.

"E-excuse me?" Stepping back, I stammered.

-Does he know...?-

Silently, I watched as he raised his hand over my forehead and suddenly, I felt myself become dizzy. Before I knew it, I was swaying and my world faded to black.

"KEIKO!! Let me take from you!"

With a gasp, I sat up and held my head. It was the same, exasperating nightmare that played in my head everytime I tried to sleep. My thoughts drifted back to what happened last night. Smirking, I came to a conclusion.

-Night Class students, I know your secret now.-

As the day started and Miwa woke up, we prepared for school like usual and headed towards our classes. Spotting the two Day Class students from last night in the hallway, I walked faster and hoped to listen closer to their conversation.

"Did you see that new celebrity group that debuted? One of them are so hot."

"The Night Class students should make their own boy group! Imagine what that would look like..."

After listening to what they said, I frowned and slowed down, allowing them to continue walking further away.

-They didn't seem concerned about what happened last night. This means... someone erased their memories of that incident. Probably what that 'Kaname' student had tried to do to me, but failed.-

"Keiko!" Hearing the familiar voice, I promptly put up my fake, cheerful facade and turned around, seeing Miwa jogging to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just that you seem kind of distracted today. Did something happen?"

I smiled, "Nope, nothing."

Deciding that it would be troublesome if they somehow found out I still remember what happened, I continued on to pretend as if it never did happen.

We went to our next classes and by the time our last class ended, the sky had already turned into a canvas of red and orange. While Miwa had an afterschool club meeting to attend, I found myself walking alone in the hallway again.

"Hey there, Doll."

Instantly, I recognized the voice and tensed, gritting my teeth.

The blonde vampire moved away from the pillar he was leaning on and faced me, "What's someone like you doing here alone?"

I narrowed my eyes, "Shouldn't Night Class students be in class?"

He stared at me for several minutes until I started to feel slightly uneasy about it and then he switched his stare to a glare. Roughly, he grabbed my arm and leaned in close to my face as I flinched and pulled my leg back, prepared to kick him away.

"You remember," He growled.

-H-How does he know?!-

Remaining calm, I scoffed and raised an eyebrow, "Remember what?"

Without giving me an answer, he tugged my hand, "Come with me."

---

a/n: What do you guys think about a male Touka having a short appearance later? Yes or no? Let me know in the comments pls :)