CH.4 HURT AND PAIN

Start from the beginning

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Coming through a little, I could hear."Wow he is heavy."it said.

"Stop Eddie." a voice said. I felt a napkin go across my cheek.

"Does he drool in his sleep?" it said.

"Shut up." I heard. My forehead felt wet. I opened my eyes. I rubbed my eyes."Jacob? Are you ok?" she said.  When the blur came clear, it was true. Bella was a leech! I jumped off the couch.

"Jacob please understand."she said.

"NO!!!! When did this happen?"I asked.

"Before you came last night. Two days prior." he said.

"WHAT?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU LIED TO ME EVEN MORE!!! HOW DID I NOT KNOW!!!!?!?!?"I yelled.

"I covered my bite in make-up. I had contacts."she explained.

"ISABELLA!!! YOU KNOW WHAT WE'LL HAVE TO DO!"I shouted.

"That's why I'm here. Please Jacob. If you love me you'll convine the pack not to harm me, Edward,other any of the Cullens. Please."she begged.

"No. He....you..they voliated  the treaty. You can't hide. You know I have no choice."I growled.

"Yes you do. You love me don't you. You won't let it happen." she said.

"Try to understand." it said.

"You didn't love me!!! What favor do I owe you?!?!?!"I said.

"Please. You must still love me." Bella said grabbing my hand.

"NO!!! I'M NOT SOME PUPPY YOU CAN MAKE DO TRICKS"I yelled snatching away. She started to cry.

"I still love you." she said. She pressed her lips agaist mine. I pushed her."But not as much as I love Edward."she said walking over to him. He grabbed her arms and they sank into a passionate kiss together."Both of you get the hell out. And be happy you're not dead!!!!!"I yelled. They left. Their stink filled the whole house. I mopped and swipped. I scrubbed the walls. Sprayed as much airfreshener as I could. Finally, I passed out on the couch.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

I wake up to the doorbell ringing. I open it to see Ryder smiling.

"Hi!" I said.

"Hey." I said. I let her in.

"So..what's up"Ryder asked.

"Nothing much"I responded. I lied in between my teeth.

"You sure?" she asked.

"Yeah."I lied again.

"OK" she said. She started to walk off. Soon, in a blink off an eye I felt a pain in my neck."PRESSURE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Ryder yelled.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"I yelled.

"Calm the hell down, Jacob. It's just a pressure point press. You'll be fine."Ruder laughed.

I waited a minute for her to walk off. I ran up and squeezed the pressure point in her left arm. She screeched. "Ouch." she said.

"Exactly how I felt"I laughed.

"Haha. Funny." she said. Afterwhile, we watched a baseball game and watched a couple of movies. Even watching some great movies, I couldn't keep my mind straight. The whole stupid thing with Bella raced through my head. I feel betrayed. It's really confusing. Alot of things raced in and out of my head. I felt a light touch on my cheek. My eyes shift to see Ryder poking me. I grabbed her head. "What's got you in the cracks." she asked.