mind games

(Latoya p.o.v)

When I was walking up to my door I notice a car in the driveway. The door swung open and out steps Howard. How did he know where I lived. He walked towards me grabbed me and pulled me close and started to kissing all over me.
My dad wasn't home so we went up to my bedroom. When we got to my room Howard pushed me onto the bed ripping off my shirt.DAMN. He said. Howard jumped on top off me and started kissing me on my neck. His light skin ahh was just grinding all over my body. His abs rubbing agents my body making me wetter. Howard then ripped my panties off and threw them I was pissed cause them damn things was new. He pulled me to the end of the bed and forced himself inside me. I moaned so loud SHII DADDY!! Leaving scratches on his back. He forced his self in me harder and harder. His motion gave me more and more pleasure. He then removed my bra and started to suck and squeeze my titties. Shii baby stop I moaned. He then forces his self inside me harder. Uhh I moaned. Baby stop I said. Tell me to stop again Howard said. Stop I moaned. Why you so damn hard headed he said and forces his self in me harder. Say my name. Howard. Nope and he pushes his self in me harder. Howard Johnson. Nope and he pushed his dick in me harder. DADDY!!. Howard then pulled his dick out off me and then. ( alarm clock goes off). Wtf I woke up out of a dream thinkind shii was real and that mu ahh not a virgin anymore wait till blue hear bout this I know ha ahh going to talk shii.