new kid/ player boy

(Howard p.o.v new kid)

Wassup Im Howard I'm 6'3 18 years young I play football but this year I think I'm trying out for the basketball team I'm known at my old school as the pretty boy.I moved from Arizona wish I could go back but I cant.

(Latoya p.o.v)

Me and blue woke up did our hygiene and got dress. We woke up late so we had to hurry to the bus stop. We made it just in time to get on the bus. I saw Chris sitting by his self. When I started to walk to sit next to him Ashely sits right next to him and they kissed. When I saw that I was heart broken I thought me and Chris had something going on because of everything that was going on yesterday. Chris looked and me but he said nothing. Blue Grabbed me and pulled me to a different seat. I was so angry at Chris. Blue was too. Before I could say anything Ashely like always had something to say.

(Convo)

Ashely: what's wrong toya you mad cause Chris Is here with me and not you. Here's a Lil tip Chris is mines forever he's not going anywhere.
Latoya: Ashely stfu cause your so call nigga was all over me yesterday and you know what keep his fake ahh I knew I should've stayed away from him in the first plays.
Ashely: toya its okay to be mad cause he doesn't want you he wants a real bitch not a fake one.
Latoya: Ashely your not a real bitch real bitches are not afraid to come to a bitch face and talk shit instead of counting on your boyfriend to always have your back. Chris doesn't want you your only his bitch till he fine a new one to replace you.
Ashley: naww baby Chris is here to stay this is all mines something you can never handle.
Latoya: bitch I'm done talking.

Once those words came out all of a sudden I seen me punching the shit out of Ashely stumping her in the face till I saw blood. There was no stopping me anyone who tried to stop me would get hit. Blue jumped in and pulled me off I swung at blue but she dogged it. Once blue got me off her she pulled me to the front off the bus and calmed me down. We have a cool ahh bus driver so no one got written up or snitched on.