period 1

(this is blue a.k.a. diamond)

I'm so nervous but I didn't show it in my face expressions. when I walked into my first period class everyone started to stare I walked in the back of the class and sat in the empty seat by the window. when people started walking into class I noticed I had first period with Chris. he looked over my way and smiled and walked over by me and sat in the set behind me. "alright class settle down" the teacher said. as class begins to start I couldn't help notice Chris trying to give me a white piece of paper. I guess it was a note.

NOTE CONVO

Chris: I'm sorry about what happened today on the bus
Latoya: don't be sorry be careful you should have told me you had a girlfriend nun of this would have started in the first place
Chris: I know I should have said something I was just trying to get to know you shorty that all
Latoya: why so you can make me one of your new side chicks or something
Chris: what are you talking about
Latoya: I heard things about you being a drug lord and having so many girls all over you by the way I'm done with this conversation
Chris: okay but next time stop with them attitudes and the slick remarks
Latoya: Chris you are not my dad nor are you my nigga so I will say what I want when I want.

(BELL RING)

think god Chris was really looking to get slapped who do he think he is ha! not my nigga. but I really couldn't help how fine this boy was and his smile I love a boy with a nice smile.

CHRIS P.O.V

damn shorty fine and she got a fatty on her. I think im starting to feel shorty but I don't think she feeling me right now but that will change ima make shorty my new side weather she like it or not. right now I need Ashley looking at Latoya fatty got me hard.

as I was walking to 2pd I heard someone yelling my name from a distance. LATOYA!! I turned around and seen my main one blue we called her blue cause of her hair but her real name is diamond. she ran and jumped into my arms I hugged her tight as we bout yelled "HEYY BIHH".

I missed blue so much her and her family took a trip to NYC for the summer to see her family. that was her home town before she moved here in Atlanta. before we could carry a conversation the tardy Bell ringed we both had 2pd together so we both walked to class.

when we walked into class we both got blank stares. my day 1 not caring what see says yelled out " WHAT ALL THE HOES STARING AT NEVER SEEN TO THICK BIHHS BEFORE ". All I could do is laugh me and blue walked too two empty desks in the back of the class.