drama on the first day of school

(this Latoya)

LATOYA P.O.V
HEY I'M LATOYA I'M 5'0 LIGHT SKIN LONG BROWNISH BLACKISH HAIR I'M IN THE 11TH GRADE I'M CONSIDERED A BAD GIRL BUT I'M NOT UNLESS YOU TICK ME OFF I HAVE A SLIM WAIST AND A THICK A** SINGLE OH YEA AND STILL A VIRGIN .
Today is the day first day of school I got up did my hygiene I put on my white quilted skater jumper dress with my red,black,and white j's and put my hair in a bun . something simple and easy. I grabbed my iPhone 6 and my binder and headed downstairs to say bye to my mom, dad ,sister, and brother.
so excited I ran outside and walked to my bus stop to wait on the bus. when I got there I saw a whole bunch of people standing there waiting on the bus. when I walked over people stopped and stared some girls gave me stank looks I guess cause their nigga was staring.
the bus came and people was starting to get on the bus when I was about to get on the bus some hoe bumped into me. I had to contain myself so I wouldn't slap this chick in the face.
when I got on the bus I saw and empty seat. I sat down and when I look lord there was a fine ass boy sitting right next to me.
he was tall light skin and had a pretty a** smile and some deep dimples. I couldn't say anything I just looked and stared at him. he started laughing and asked me my name.
CONVO

unknown boy: sup ma
Latoya: sup pa
unknown boy: ha! wow we got jokes now
Latoya: only with people I don't know
unknown boy: okok what's your name ma
Latoya: my names Latoya hbu pa!
unknown boy: my names Chris

before I could ask him a question I was interrupted by the same chick that bumped into me a the bus stop.