drama on the bus

(this is Ashley)

UNKNOWN GIRL:
heyy my name Ashley but everybody call me leya I'm 5'0 with black hair and I'm in the 11th grade and I'm thick BTW in quick to take yo nigga

CONVO

Ashley: wtf you doing sitting by my man
Latoya: how tf I'm suppose to know he is your man when you way in the back of the bus instead of sitting beside him
Chris: baby its not a big deal calm down
Ashley: no this thot should even be sitting by a nigga like you
Latoya: yo a** cannot call nobody a thot when you slept with a boy and his two older brother's and yo dumd a** got pregnant and left your mom to take care of the baby!!.you know what I don't have time to be arguing with you .

Latoya p.o.v.

she better be lucky I didn't punch her in the face. its the first day of school and I don't have time for the drama but I got her when school over cause my mom didn't raise me to be no punk. im trying my hardest not to get up out this set and just start punching the s*** out of her until she bleed. she working on getting on my bad side.

when we got off the bus everyone was with there little clicks. I was walking by myself when Chris came over trying to apologize but I didn't want to hear his nonsense so I ignored him and went about my business. I went to the cafeteria to get my schedule for all my classes when I walked on the cafeteria it was packed with people nun but fines boys when you look around I new sooner or later I would have to cuff one of these boys. being single can some times get rough but I'm not rushing into a relationship.