Chap.3

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating earlier.
Pick of Jessica,up top!

"Alpha Tone"
*thinking or talking to wolf*
"Normal"

I forgot to mention the pack name in the first chapters. The pack is called: Brickson Pack. I just came up with the name.
ENJOY!#.#!

Karan pov.
Today I was able to sleep in, I woke up around 5:45. You know how I said woke up,it's more like my sleep was disturbed.
By a shrieking female bi.....

Once my eyes were open i saw that it was the Luna standing above me!!!!! Doesn't she know about a thing called you're in my personal bubble and I feel disturbed.

" Karan I want you to make me a cheesecake for the birthday boy!"

" Yes Luna if you do not mind me asking why do you wish for a cake for the birthday boy"

" Of course because I'm going to hit the birthday boy with it I hope he likes my surprise" said the Luna with an evil smile.

Orien pov.
I woke up today, to my mom yelling "Happy Birthday"!

I stretched and looked at my mom she had a big grin plastered on her face. Not only this but she had her hands behind her back.

This made me extremely curios and was about to ask. Until Archer interrupted me. ( Archer is the name of Hunter's wolf.)

* ~ Curiosity Killed the cat ~* Archer sang.

* But I'm not a damn cat, I'm a mighty wolf!* I spit back.

*Sure you are but ฯKarma is a Bitch, since you spoke ill of a cat and went against me!* Archer stated.

Then he went back from wherever he came from.

"Baby Boy you still there" asked mom.

"Ah, yes sorry did you say something?" I asked.

"YES, I SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY." mom said yelling, at the same time smashing a cheescake in my face.

"OMG, your face is priceless baby boy", mom exajerated and jumping like a little kid. While taking a picture and leaving before I could take the phone away and erase the picture.

*Damn she got away and will now show it all the people she comes in contact with* I said in a depressed voice.

* ~ Told you Karma is a bitch, Hunter~* Archer sang happily. Making me irritated in the process.

*Hunter one more thing today we find our mate so don't screw up* Archer stated in a serious voice.

*I won't, I can't wait too meet my mate, and feel the sparks flying between me and her* I said.
(End of thoughts)

I went to the bathroom and washed the frosting of my face. I brushed my teeth and took a shower.

I went to my closet, not meaning to brag or anything but it's a walk in closet.

I chose a grey v-neck and some khaki shorts. I also grabbed my black and white checkerboard vans.

I went downstairs, grabbed some breakfast. I went outside and noticed my father waiting for me.

"Good morning, Dad. Is there something you need to tell me?" I said.

"Yes, Happy Birthday Son and I got you a present. Follow me." Dad said.

"Okay",I replied.

We went to the garage and once dad opened the garage I was Surprised he got me a new car. A black Lykan HyperSport car was waiting for me in the garage.

*Spoiled Brat he doesn't even deserve it*, thought Archer in the back of Hunter's subconscious.

*Did you say something Archer, I couldn't hear you because the sound of my new engine's car.* I said with sarcasm.

Arriving at school

Everyone checked out my new car.
When I got outside ,Jessica came and kissed me. I wouldn't feel the spark because I was born at the at 12 midnight.

"Hi, my big bad wolf!",Jessica said excitedly.
"Hi, my treasured jewel",I responded. She giggled happily.
"So, can't wait until your birthday." she stated.
"Yeah can't wait to claim you and make you mine." I replied with determination showing in my eyes.
"Aww your so sweet,I can't wait to follow my Alpha wolf"she purred.
"Yeah can't wait to take you to bed", I purred.

Afterschool
Every pack member got ready for the party and headed to the pack house!

Once everyone arrived. Everyone started enjoying the party. There were teenagers grinding on each other and there were teenagers just dancing to the music on the dance floor. There was mostly teenagers drinking or holding a cup of beer or whisky.

Author note:
Sorry for the late update and thanks for reading my book!