Awake

Pick of Orien's dad. Hope you enjoy this chapter reader.
;-)

"Alpha Tone"
*thinking or talking to wolf*
"Normal"

Karan pov.

I woke up and noticed my surroundings were different. I saw white walls, which meant i was in the hospital.

*Karan are you okay*asked Camira.

*yeah I'm fine,no need to worry Camira* I answered.

*Are you sure Karan, you got really badly injured*said Camira.

*How bad are my injuries*I asked?

*You have 4 broken ribs and a broken arm*answered Kadira.

*Is it really that bad*I asked?

*No,your arm should be better by tomorrow and your ribs should heal up in about a weak*said Camira.

*Okay ,lets go home and sorry Camira we can't shift today* I said.

*It's okay,your health is more important. Speaking of which if we shift tomorrow,we can heal,since it's a blue moon. Everybody will most likely be not paying attention,since it's that Alpha brat's birthday and coming of age to take over the pack.* Camira stated.

*Okay we will shift tomorrow but I have a bad feeling that something inportant and interesting will happen. And it will affect our lives.* I stayed.

*Okay I have that feeling to,kiddo and trust me I will help you every step of the way.I'm going to sleep.* Camira said as she yawned.

After the hospital

I went to my work place ,which is working as a chef in a family dinner. (I earn pretty good money in a week about $200, since the owner pays me as mich as a head chef works.)

P.s. His arm is already healed since Camira concentrated pn healing there arm first!:-)

After work

I went to the pack house and the Alpha a.k.a Orien' father . Called me into his office.

"Alpha Robin you called", I asked, with my head down and showing the side of my neck in submission.

"Yes, as you already know my son's birthday is tomorrow I want you cooking the food for the all the party members. Afterwards, I want you fixing the drinks. Then when your down you can leave, I expect you in the basement during the party. Understood", the Alpha said.

"Yes, I understand Alpha. Everything shall be ready and perfect for Alpha Orien's party and coming of age",I answered.

"Now leave, you already know what to do little fallen angel", said the Alpha in a disgusted way reminding me of what I am.

"Yes,Alpha please excuse me," I said.

*What an a°° *stated Camira.

*I know but it's only reasonable that he treats us this way, since we are ranked lowest in the pack*,I replied.

After I left

I went to my room and took a shower washing away the wounds.

Afterwards, I disinfected my bruises and put bandages, that had a salva made of herbs to heal my injuries.

As I got ready to go to sleep a thought ran in my head.

*I am not a normal omega or wolf. I am a hybrid that is half fallen angel and wolf. I am powerful, but haven't released my true power in fear of being kicked out of the pack.*

____________________________________

Hi readers i hope you guys likes this fill in chapter of what happened afterwards he was sent to the hospital.

One more thing please comment and vote. I need at least one vote and comment.

And I promise I will update at least one or if I'm in the mood will update two chapters.

Depends!

Sayonara!

:-}