Chapter 41: The Move He Made

Start from the beginning

"Three million. Stay away from us. I can change your personality, I can grant your freedom, just shut the fuck off and stop messing up with my girl. You've already caused her so much disappointment and failure. I swear I can kill you if that's what I have to do to protect her." I said in a serious tone. And I mean every word. 

"W-What do you mean?" she asked in a puzzled expression. 

"You killed Satoshi Mitsuoka." I slowly delivered. I saw how her face lose its color. Her lips parted and her expression changed from fierce to frightened. "Are you planning to use Cleo to protect you? You planning to use her money to conceal who you are? What kind of mother are you?" I said in a disgusted tone. I despise her kind. Manggagamit.

She doesn't say anything. She just bowed her head and revealed how guilty she is. 

"I can tell the authority where you are to assure myself that you won't be able to mess up with Cleo. But because you're still my fiance's biological mother, I'll give you a better option. If I were you, I'll accept my offer and just walk away with my mouth shut. Don't you ever speak again about your relationship with Cleo. Mark my word, Mrs. Mitsuoka, you won't want to see the devil inside me. I will do anything to make your life miserable if you make my Cleo cry." nagbababalang sabi ko. 

I get the check from the pocket of my suit and signed it. I slid the paper across her. 

"I am paying your cooperation with me. Accept this and walk out of our lives. We will be starting our own family and we won't need a nuisance like you in it. Pera lang naman ang habol mo kay Cleo, kaya ibibigay ko na sa'yo para tigilan mo siya." I raised from my seat. "If ever you break the deal, at ginulo mo si Cleo... I will send you to hell where you truly belong"

I called Trent as soon as I get to my car.

"Bro, lend me three million and deposit it on my account, now" I said right away.

"What?" he said in a surprised tone.

Of course he'll be surprised. Si Matthew Neil Vergara nangungutang sa kanya.

"Just do it. I'll explain later. Bye" agad na ibinaba ko na ang tawag.

Agad na akong umuwi ng bahay. Sa bahay na tumutuloy si Cleo dahil abala sila ni Mom sa pagpaplano para sa kasal. At saka wala naman siyang ibang matutuluyan dahil ayaw na muna niya sa bahay ng parents niya. Ayoko din naman na mag-isa lamang siya sa unit niya o sa suit ko. Mas mabuti na ang ganito. Sa magkaibang kwarto man kami natutulog, mas kampante pa rin ako na nasa iisang bubong lamang kami.

"Hello, to the most gorgeous women of my life" masayang bati ko sa kanila. Naabutan ko sila sa sala kasama ang wedding coordinator. 

I shook hands with the coordinator, I kissed my mom and Court on their cheeks and I kissed Cleo on her temple before sitting beside her, having my arm wrapped around her waist.

"We're discussing about the invitations, baby. Mommy wants this and Courtney wants this" she showed me two different designs of the invitations.