Chapter 13: The Accident that Changed Him

Chapter 12 was on private. Kung hindi pa nababasa, nasa profile ko po ang link :)

*

CLEO'S POV

"Ohhhh, sht!..." I moaned as he continue his sweet assaults between my legs. I can feel his tongue circling around my insides and it's making my clouded mind go haywire. He's particularly hitting the same spot that can trigger thousands of sensations in my system. His hands cupping my b-utt and squeezing them in a hard way that's causing my body to jerk up.

"You better keep your voice low" he smirks after giving me my second big-O for tonight. I had my first with his finger-fcking skill. He's one hell of a well-experienced lover.

I took a deep breath. I am trying to calm my body. But this man is not helping!

Matthew stood up from the bowl cover and take some steps backwards to unbuckle his belt and open his fly. When he successfully freed his proud pet, he returned in front of me and lifted me from the flusher.

I feel the coldness of the bathroom wall on my back. I hold on to his shoulders to support my weight. He's holding me on my b-utt cheeks, my legs on his arms.

"Ready?" he smirks. Sweats beading his forehead.

I match his grin. I am tipsy, and I want him. I don't care if we're on a restroom of a bar and anyone can hear how I'll moan his name.

"Always" I smiled at him and bit my lower lip.

He kiss me hard. I clench my fists on his hair. Basa na sa pawis ang buhok niya, and it's making me crazier for him!

I feel him stretching my opening wider. He's circling his fingers around the entrance. He loves this game. He wants me pleading.

"Matthew..." I moaned then brush my lips against his.

He chuckled. "Yes, baby?" he asked in a sweet tone.

I can't believe that he can speak like that! I can feel how hard and excited his pet is on my opening!

"Ohhh... please put it in" I gently moan near his mouth