Chapter 35: The Strong Urge

NEIL'S POV

"Where are we going, baby?" Cleo asked while fidgeting her phone

I take a glance on her. "Somewhere romantic, baby" I smiled

I miss doing this. Taking her into places just to have a dinner. My client last week gave me free pass for two in Resorts World Manila. And I want to take Cleo with me.

It will be a long drive going there, but i am sure it will be worth it. Everything will be worth it for her bright smile.

"Are you free tomorrow, baby? Maybe we could stay there until tomorrow morning?" I asked in a gentle tone.

"Sure" she said then take a selfie. I bet I am on the background, driving. "I miss cuddling with you in bed"

I didn't give a comment on that. Fuck! I am having a boner right now picturing her in my mind lying on the same bed with me. 

I don't want to ruin what we have right now. I don't want her to think that I am only after sex. 

But I do miss her tight warm hole wrapped around my cock.  

"Can I post this on IG?" she asked me.

I look at her then she showed me the  picture. "Sure, baby. Ang pogi naman ng driver mo" nakangising sabi ko.

"I'll bet a million, it will hit hundred thousands likes 'till tomorrow" she gently laugh.

"It will, tonight, baby" 

"Pero kapag 'yung video mo ang na-post ko, matatalo pa n'on ang kumakalat na scandal ng child star ngayon" she said while keeping herself busy with her phone

"What scandal?" I asked, pretending that I am interested. I want her to feel that we're always on the same page.

"A video of a child star masturbating. It's kinda gross though. Kawawa naman kasi, ang bata pa may ganoong issue na"

"Bakit siya naggawa ng ganoong video?" kunot-noong tanong ko. "How old is she?"

"Twelve or thirteen? I dunno" she replied

"Hmm, around that age, Eric, Trent and I are just looking at pornographic magazines but we never took videos while having a good time with Mary Palmer. Why did she did it anyway? She's too young but too liberated" I commented

"Don't know" she said. "When did you first had sex?" 

I almost choke with my own saliva. What the heck?! 

I am trying to control my libido but she is not helping. Fuck!