chapter 4

Zayn's pov

" When I walked into the basement  this is what I see, those two girls were sitting there crying for me." Hahaha. I am just kidding, but what I did see was those girls wide awake. " Hello girls, may I take your order?" And of course Brittani said sarcastically " ya I think we would like some freedom and to drink I think we would like some air' and that would be all ,oh and that would be to go."Zayn said " sorry but we are out of freedom and we never had air to drink, just dust and bugs."

Brittani's pov

Ewwwwww, ggggggggggaarross, and yuck!!!!!!!! Bugs and dust no thank you. Hey no wonder my sister and I was sneezing our heads off. Now I decided to look at Zayn and smiled real big cause I think he likes us, and if I cam correct then I think that I just came up with a really good plan that might just work." Hey Zayn I have to ask you a question," I asked " what is it love? " "can you undo these ropes because they are hurting my hands and arms." " I guess."  As soon as Zayn finished undoing the ropes from me I turned around and socked him in the face."aaaaaaah,' Zayn said as soon as my fists smashed against his handsome face. Then to my shock, my hands just started to untie my sister ( who had a frightened look on her face) and use the ropes from my sisters and my hands to tie Zayn up.

Haley's pov

I can not believe my sister would be so stupid and do that to Zayn!!!!!! What is the other guys going to do when they see Zayn tied up instead of us. I am especially afraid of what Liam might do to us.