chapter 3

Brittani's pov

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Haley!!!" I can not believe Liam just did that. I jumped up and looked Liam Right in the eye. Then I put up my fists " Say hello to my little friends , Liam." Then I punched Liam in the face.  Then I realized that was a big mistake. He lifted me up by my T and said " your funny now say hello to my monster friends." Then he threw me into the wall. I looked up to Harry and Liam and said " Goodnight."

       Haley's pov

I opened my eyes and seen that we was inside a hot, Stinky, black van.  Harry and Zayn were arguing about how long we was suppose to be asleep. I looked by my feet and seen Brittani fast asleep. " Brittani wake up!" Brittani sat up and started screaming " Meet my little friends, meet my little friends!'" " Brittani sshh !" I pointed at Zayn and Harry.  " got it" Brittan said and put her thumbs up to seal the deal.

 Zayn's pov

 " No Harry, they were suppose to wake up five minutes ago." "whatever" Harry said.  I can't believe that Harry and Liam took two other beautiful girls. It's like they picked up another weird hobby. "well i'm going to go check on those girls now!" I said to  Harry just to let him know that we are done talking.

 Harry's pov

 I am starting to get very ticked off at zayn!! He is always saying how Liam is becoming a butt and how I am an idiot to let Liam steal those girls. Well guess what it is not my fault that Liam is stealing innocent girls. I would tell him to stop but he would most likely kill me.

 Liam's pov

 Kill, kill ,kill. I wanna kill those two girls and make them one of me. { Vampires} Hahaha if only Harry and nail knew. Oh and ya I read their minds and I figured out they like those two girlies. I also know that no matter how those girls try to hide it it's not hard to tell they like Harry and Niall.