021: She Trusts Us

Start from the beginning

"Hey we're going to go see the lake, you coming?" Luke appeared in the doorway. We nodded following Luke out the back deck down to the lake. There was a small dock that led to the water. There was a volleyball net toward the left side. 

"Let's test out the jacuzzi," Declan suggested. 

"Sure, I'll go put on my bathing suit," I said. I was suddenly glad I brought the cutest bathing suit I owned.

"I can see Uranus from here" Camden announced once I returned in which the boys responded by laughing. A blush crept upon my cheeks. 

"You know its not like its nothing we've seen before right, well except Declan." Luke shrugged. I rolled my eyes. Just because they're man whores doesn't mean they can see me naked. Declan elbowed Luke in the ribs but he didn't even get an ow in response. Luke was like a brick wall. I took my hand splashing Camden the second he turned back.

It wasn't long before a pair of warm hands grabbed my bare shoulders. 

"I'll hold her down, get her!" Camden yelled to the boys as he held my arms behind my back. The boys responded quickly and splashed me immediately. I closing my eyes as I tried to wiggle out of his arms but it was no use. 

"Cheater," I muttered. I peeked open an eye to see Austin staring right back. I forced my eyes to stay concentrated on his face and not the blue marks on his neck.

"Let's play chicken," Camden smirked.

"In a hot tub?" I asked.

"It's big enough" Luke shrugged.

"That's what she said." Cam mumbled. The boys decided that cam and I were to be the chickens since we were the lightest.

"Cam. I swear to god if I feel anything poking my neck I will drown you." Luke splashed him. Declan was to be the referee. Austin dunked himself under the water as I struggled to get one his shoulders. This was the most awkward position to be in with someone you haven't even kissed yet.

Austin rose above the water the same time as Luke did.with cam on his shoulders.

"Why are we playing this again? I don't see any benefit for me" Luke muttered.

"Fight!" Declan yelled catching me off guard. Austin brought us closer to Cam and Luke. The jacuzzi was decently sized but only one of us could fall without being injured.

Cam caught me off guard and knocked me off austin within a few seconds. I gasped coming out of the water wiping my eyes.

"Violet, your top." Declan broke the silence. I looked down to see my top had completely went up over my breasts when I fell into the water. My face instantly burned red in embarrassment.

"Turn around!" I yelled to the boys as I struggled to pull it back down. Now the boys had seen my top half naked, all of them. This was so embarrassing.

We decided to go inside after my bathing suit faltered which I was thankful for.

The second I entered the cabin the warmth of the fire embraced me, I ran up the stairs to my room. Cherry insisted that she had to buy me new clothes for this weekend's trip. I pulled out the cute romper we found, it had white lace at the top going down into a blue floral design. I slipped it up over my body after putting on a bra and underwear. I ran back down the stairs surprised to see the boys sitting on the couch fully clothed.

"Luke! I am your father." Camden chuckled.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Shall we inform her of how you got your name, Austin?" Luke laughed in a challenging tone. I was suddenly intrigued as I took a seat next to Cam which I immediately regretted the second he cuddled up to me. I didn't miss the look in Austin's eyes, however.

"No, no we shouldn't." Austin groaned. My curiosity rose seeing Austin's reaction.

"See our parents were movie fanatics. My mom loved Austin Powers while my dad loved Star Wars. Hence the name Austin and Luke." Luke smiled glaring at Austin.

"Wait, so your middle name is Skywalker? Bro that's so cool." Camden gasped.

"Unless Michael is short for Skywalker then no," Luke said. Camden frowned looking back up at me.

"What's your middle name, Violet?" Camden asked leaning his head on his fists.

"Jo," I muttered. I always hated my middle name, it was boyish.

"Violet Jo Morris?" Austin asked. I nodded my head suddenly liking the way he made it sound. Of course, anything Austin said would easily sound like heaven to my ears.

"Do you have any siblings, preferably a hot older sister?" Luke grinned. My heart dropped at the mention of siblings but I managed to keep the smile on my face.

"Um, no," I said picking at my nail polish once again.

"You don't seem so sure." Declan peered up.

"I'm positive," I said looking him dead in the eye. He kept my gaze for a few seconds before turning his attention back to the fire. I sighed looking down at Cam whose head was on my lap.

"Well, I'm going to go shower," I said pulling Cam off me as I got up. "By myself," I said already seeing the dirty glint in Cam's eyes. He frowned laying back on the couch.

I walked up the stairs to my room grabbing a towel as I made my way to the bathroom. I hummed along to one of my favorite songs waiting for the water to warm up.

Once I was done I wrapped the towel around my dripping body. My hand just grazed the doorknob when I suddenly heard voices on the other side, it was the boys. Curiosity got the best of me as I put my ear against the door.

"We're not telling her. That is final." Luke said. Her? Her as in me?

"We have to, don't you think she'll find out soon enough? She trusts us." Austin argued back.

"She deserves to know," Camden added. I could hear Luke sigh deeply as he argued with them.

"Fine but when she flips it's you guys' fault." Luke gave in. The doorknob rattled as I slowly backed up like I wasn't listening to their conversation. I quickly pretended to be fixing myself up in the mirror as Austin opened the door roughly.

"You know there's such thing as knocking," I said.

"Violet, we have to tell you something."