Chapter 12: Cheaters Never Cheat

Start from the beginning

Ryan said whispering in her ears and she sobs and Ryan gives her a hard slap before throwing her on the ground.

Ryan: oh yeah, if you tell anybody about this I will make you life at McKinley High a living hell

Ryan slapped her butt Rose sobs some more on the ground. Ryan left the closet, and Rose rub her bottom crying.

The bell rang, and Rose didn't feel like getting up but she had to or Coach Sue will yell at her for being late and making her and the team run around perimeter.

She sighs and thought "how am I going to explain this to my brothers ?".

Rose got up and fixed her Cheerios skirt.
The bell rang again, and she mumbles the word "crap" under her breath, and quickly got out of the closet and ran down the halls to get some stuff out of her locker before heading to the girls locker room.

...

When Rose made it to cheer leading practice, Coach Sue was mainly pissed off when one of her Cheerios were late.

Coach Sue: Miss Hudson-Hummel you are late why?
Rose: sorry coach I got held up by my teacher
Coach Sue: I don't care why you are late no excuses matter to me!
Rose: but coach
Coach Sue: you are going to run 1 mile around the perimeter
Rose: a mile?!
Coach Sue: (cross arm) do you have a problem with that Miss Hudson-Hummel?
Rose: (sighs and looks down) no Coach Sue
Coach Sue: good now get to it, will talk after class

Rose mumbles a "great" before getting ready to run the perimeter.

...

After Rose ran the perimeter, it took the whole period, she was sent to Coach Sue office to discuss why she was late.

Rose stood up straight when Coach Sue walked into her room .

Coach Sue: thank you Rose you may be seated

Rose sat down nervous in her chair worried that Coach might move her position as co captain.

Coach Sue: so explain to me why you are late to Cheerios practice
Rose: (looks down) because I got in trouble with my teacher and had to get detention
Coach Sue: ahh, you know what happens to bad cheerleaders that are late to my Cheerios practice
Rose: run a mile around the perimeter
Coach Sue: exactly the next time you do it again, I'm making do pull ups and exercise as well. No girls of mine will miss practice
Rose: yes Coach Sue
Coach Sue: you're dismissed

Rose walked to her gym locker, then she remember that she had to get the answer sheet from her teacher before headed to Finn's car. Boy will Finn and Kurt kill her if she was caught stealing.

Rose was already late for meeting Finn at his car and this was perfect time for Rose to steal the answers because usually teachers are at conference at this time.

Rose headed to her history class after changing into regular close. She went into her teacher  room  and went to her desk, she opened one of them, and found the answers for tomorrow test.

She jump in surprise when her  phone  buzzed and she retrieved it and went to answer it.

Rose: hello?
Finn: Rose I don't have time for your games right now. Get to the car now, or your in a lot of trouble.
Rose: um I'm coming Finn I just had to get something from my locker, coach kept me in after class
Finn: why?
Rose: because I was late
Finn: well hurry up, I don't have all day to wait for you in the parking lot
Rose: yes sir, I'm coming now

Rose hang up and then she put the answer, she heard her teacher voice from the hall and panic and hid in the closet and was quiet as a mouse.

2 teachers came in and her teacher Mrs. Abrams starting putting her things away.