#1 This Man

Rating: 10/10

This book should definitely be at the TOP of your reading list! Trust me when I say I haven't found ANY book that can beat this and I have read over 96 different books since I read this last year!

Description of This Man:

Young interior designer Ava O'Shea has an appointment for a first consultation at 'the manor' with the owner Mr Jesse Ward. She is expecting nothing more than an overweight, cravat wearing, well-to-do country man, and on arrival, nothing would suggest otherwise. How wrong could she be? This man is devastatingly handsome, charming and confident. He is also a conceited, hedonistic playboy, who knows no boundaries. Ava desperately does not want to be attracted to this man, but she can't control the overwhelming effect he has on her. Every instinct is telling her to run, so she does, but Jesse Ward is not so willing to let her go. He wants her and is determined to have her. She knows she is heading for heartbreak, how how can she run when she wont let her?

Comment:
Well what do you think?
Let me ask you something...do you like a good romance, erotica, all the while it to be funny? Do you love the overbearing control freak of a man? Do you love a good drama where secrets will be revealed and a heartbreak that will cause yours to break with it?

THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU!

Jesse Ward and Ava O'Shea's relationship is definitely one of a kind! Jesse Ward would make you wish that he was real. And once you have started reading this series, you won't be able to put it down. But once it's finished prepare to be depressed because no other book will ever match to this one.