Chapter 4: Blue Eyes

Isabella's POV

I finished school at 13:45 today so I went straight home first to get some rest and eat something before I go to work. My work starts at 15:00 until 19:00. Since it's school days, we don't really have to work eight hour shift. So at work, their are three lifeguard post and in each post you have to stay there for 15 minutes. Most people thought we sit their for the whole shift and just take bathroom breaks but that isn't true. Reason why we cannot be in post for full hours is that we start to zone out and daydream which cause us to neglect our duties. So in one hour we should at least get 15 minutes break depending on how many lifeguards are on duties. If there are seven lifeguards on duties and three on the post, we have full hour break. Easy money right? We basically get paid for having a break in an hour. Well, that is not entirely true because we have second assessments which includes cleaning the deck, testing the chlorine, or shocking the pool, well most of the times we do first aid because those little shitheads keep running on deck even you tell them not to do so, so they end up slipping.

During break, I study my notes so I don't waste my time doing nothing. My pool closes at 20:00. As I got off my last post for the day, I asked my manager if I could get change so I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and be out.

"Alright guys. I'm out." I told them as I was going out our office.

"Bye, Isabella." Which technically means she permits me to go. My managers are cool, we have three. All the staff in our pool are like family, when one person is going to the store, that person should get his list ready because he's buying everyone whatever they tell him.

Anyways, I was making my way to my car when I decided to go to the store real quick to get a brownie. It's only 50 cent but it's good but them calories though. I was driving on my way home when my phone rang.

>>Dayana calling>>

"Hey what's up?" she greeted me, her background noise was so loud. It sounds like they're watching some action movie.

"I'm driving home. What you want?" I responded. The light is still red so I'm good.

"You're coming over right?" She asked me while...... well I could hear her crunch some chips, my guess, Doritos.

"Shoot, I forgot about that. Do I have to come?" I asked her cause really I'm not feeling like going. I'm too tired today.

"Yeah bitch, come over now. BYE." She hang up and the light just turned green.

>>End of call>>

It took me 15 minutes to get to her house. Her house is a three story single detached house. Her parents owns Restaurants that's why they got good money. When I was pulling to my usual spot I saw her boyfriends car parked on my spot.

"Are you freaking serious." Now, this means I need to parallel park on the street since this nigga took my spot. I should trash his car. LOL just kidding. After parking my car, I went straight to the driveway, well her boyfriend drives a Lexus. I then went inside the house.

"Baby!!!" Dayana greeted me and gave me a hug and offered me something to drink. I went to the couch to join them watch the movie.

"What movie y'all watching?" I asked Zach, I haven't really hung out with them since I was really busy over the summer.

"Kingsman, the secret service. It's really funny fam." I actually like comedies but this movie is actually comedy/action which is a plus.

"Looks like it." Dayana gave me a cup of cold coke which is filled with ice. Her parents are in a business trip and her siblings are on their aunts house spending the night with their cousins.