Chapter 3: Three Steps

Joseph's POV

"Are you fucking serious?" Zach's couldn't actually believe what I just found out. Well I just found out that the daughter of my mom's tragic accident killer is Zach's current girlfriends bestfriend. Could you believe it? I think it's destiny who wanted me to have a revenge.

"Why are acting like this?" Yes, he's acting bizarre for some reason. I couldn't really tell. Part of me is saying that Zach wouldn't back me up with my plans.

"Well, I don't know bro. I really like this girl and......" I cut him off.

"You're only in a relationship with her for a month. We've been known each other since, possibly since we weren't even born." My parents and his parents are bestfriends way back in High School so we're bestfriends since we were babies. "Besides, I ain't trying to break you two up." I argued.

"But that's were it's going. When she finds out about your plan to her bestfriend she's going to break up with me." Well, that's a possibility but not......well, it's probable.

"Alright, how about the less you know about my plans, the better?" That sounds way better since I'm not really a bad friend I won't mess up his little relationship with that girl. I mean I have nothing against her so yeah.

"Works for me." He sounds relieved but of course I'm going to need his help first before he can officially be relieved.

"All I'm gonna need from you is to convince your girl to make connection between me and her friend. How's that, easy right? Then after that you're out." Well that sounds fair although I'm gonna be doing all the heavy duties while he's going to have fun with the girl.

"Alright, bet." He still kinda sound unsure but eh.

"Tonight, I have plans with Dayana at my place i'll try to convince her to bring her friend over." I didn't expect this to be fast, I don't even know how to start this and where it'll go but bet.

"Bet." That's all I told him.

I almost forgot about picking my brother up at school. So I decided to drive up there before he loses his mind. I don't understand how he has gotten over mom's accident so quick. It's like he doesn't care about the people behind her accident. It took me around 30 minutes to get to his school from my school. I drive a 2016 BMW M3.

"My nigga, what took you so long?" His annoyed irritated face welcomes me.

"Traffic." I'm not really in a mood to explain why I was late, it's not like it's relevant for him.

"You think I could convince dad to give back my keys today?" He asked me while he's texting on his phone and put his right leg on top of the compartment.

"Get your fucking legs down otherwise you're fucking walking." I hate when people tries to mess up the interior of my car. I don't care if he's my brother or not but I'm serious about making him walk home if he doesn't get his feet off.

"Alright. Damn. You got no chill." He surrendered and raised both of his arms and rolled his eyes.

"Yes tell dad to give back your goddamn car cause I ain't giving you a ride tomorrow." I snapped at him for that but truth is I'm thinking if today is the perfect time to approach the target or I need a reckon.

"Chill bro I ain't gonna do it again." He swears and put his headphones on. After 15 minutes we arrived home and I went straight to my room and lay on my bed. Time check. 16:09. I didn't realize that I fell asleep for three hours probably because of overthinking and tiredness. As most people do after they wake up, they check their phones if something comes up.

4 missed calls and 3 message.

Message 1: Where tf are you.
Message 2: Pick up your goddamn phone.
Message 3: She's here.

The last message made me think if I'm ready for this or not. So I called him back.

Him: What the hell happened to you?

Me: I fell asleep.

Him: Oh alright, she's here come over.

Me: Yeah about that, I don't think I'm......

Him: You better goddamn come here. NOW. Bye.

He then hang up the phone not giving me a chance to respond. Alright I need to play this cool. I didn't wait this long for nothing. I need justice for my mom. Even though my dad and brother has moved on, I need to do this, because obviously I need something that will make me satisfied. And that is to get justice and pay for what they have cost me.

I don't care how far this will go but I will goddamn make sure that she will pay for her parents actions. I don't need a broad plan. All I need is three steps:
1. Make her Trust me.
2. Make her Fall for me.
3. Crush her.

So guys what do you think about the three steps? It look simple but could be deadly.

Anyways, please leave a comment and vote.

08/22/16 02:31