DRAFM I: chapter 20

Depuis le début

And my old utterly morning routine had started since then…

Right after I am done taking my bath; I already picked my dress that I am going to wear for today, it’s a white dress with an orange polka-dot with its matching underdressed which makes my body more sexier, and my favorite grey jeans that was a gift to me by Karl, and don’t forget the glasses I am one heck of a HOT NERD!, joke.. but you never know what sexy nerd is until you sees me.

 *Message alert-message alert* My phone rang while I am trying to wear some make-up…and my eyes widened with beatitude, It’s Karl, my boyfriend!! And every morning he always sends me these Beautiful quotes just like now, it made my heart goes gaga to the edge every time I read it.

What is love? In math: an equation; in history: a war; in chemistry: a reaction; in art: a heart; in me: YOU…good morning stay safe :P

p.s.

I am waiting outside your house..

That was his message to me, and after reading it I totally rushed out of my house! I just love it when I am with Karl he makes me happy! He makes me bubbly! He is my soul mate! And I assure you, I am and no one else, other girls should note it.

I went first to the kitchen though to grab some sandwich made by mom; she already knows my routine, and after that, I opened the door with a big grin on my face while he was standing there waiting for me, right in front of our house while leaning on his Bmw z3 roadster which is painted black, looking so stunning as Ever with his fair slight tan skin and his firm body, and he greeted me with a big lopsided smile on his face as he walked toward me, hands in his pocket which makes him more hotter.

“Good morning” I said to him as I tip-toed to kiss him, “Want some breakfast?” I added while taking a bite from the sandwich.  

He smiled to me and planted another kiss on my forehead, “No….you can eat it” he said as he guided me to my usual sit in the car, front sit.

“Thanks for helping me last night by the way” he said while starting the engine.  

“Nah…that’s ok, but I totally forgotten to do my homework in math though” I said and then taking another bite from the sandwich.  

“Really?” he said and he sound so worried, let’s just say that I didn’t told him anything ‘bout it, because when I do he would not want me to help him in his apartment, he was living on his own because his parents were divorced, parents these days , I muttered mentally while shaking my head in discord of the thought, I don’t want  us to be like that especially if we already have children’s and I am planning of having at least three to four of them.  

“Nah don’t worry” I gave him my reassuring smile while ruffling his curly black hair, “Beside I bet Eve was already done with it.”  

He gave me a deep sigh in return, he really don’t like it when I choose him over studies, “C’mon I can handle it, just not math-” I peered into his eyes again, searching his face as my hand skimming onto his jaw-line, “-as long as it’s not math, I just hate math.” I continued and he stopped my hand by biting my index finger suggestively with a smile on his face.