I sighed to myself as I finished the last sausage and waited until Tristan said something.

But we stayed in a tensed silence, I didn't know what to do, or what to say.

I looked down at my plate and at his, I picked mine up as I stood up from my chair and picked up Tristan's, but his hand wrapped tightly around my wrist stopping me from doing anything else, I winced at the uncomfortable and tight pain in my wrist.

I struggled to get him to release my wrist.

"Put the plates down." Tristan ordered with a strict voice that I didn't want to disobey.

I did what he said, placing them back onto the table and took a small step away from him and the table.

"Why are you trying to get away from me? Did I scare you?" He stood up to his towering height, and I felt myself breathing harder then usual and my heart beat rising.

"No." I replied, confidently.

"You were always the strongest." His fingers gently stroked my cheek, and I almost wanted to cower away from his touch but also wanted to lean into his comforting body.

"But never the politest." His voice became more angry and irritated, the hand that was gently stroking my cheek had now moved to the back of my neck, he gripped onto it tightly and I whimpered at the pain.

"Stop." I tried to pull his hand away, but he was way too strong.

"What do you do if someone give you a compliment?" He pushed my neck towards him, meaning my whole body moved closer to him,  my eyes were only on his and they were filled with such darkness that you wouldn't expect from such a beautiful person.

"You say thank you." I was angry now, frustrated about how he was holding onto me in a painful way. I always knew I had a short temper, especially when it comes to someone physically hurting me.

"But when it's you, I'd say fuck you!" I used both of my hands to push Tristan the furthest I could push him, and quickly spun on my heels and rushed up the stairs.

I could hear him hot on my heels and me turning my neck over my shoulder didn't help my fear when I saw he had a deadly look on his face that promised something I wouldn't like.

Once I saw a door, I didn't care what room it was, I opened it and quickly turned around so that I could close it before Tristan gets here.

But just as the door was about to close, Tristan pushed his body against it and I struggled, I was using all my strength whilst Tristan was probably just resting against the door.

I felt weak against him, weak all the time actually.

"Tristan, just leave me along." I pressed my head against the door as I released a tired sigh.

My body was hurting even more now that I was pushing my muscles to do more running, even though it was for a few seconds, it still hurts.

"Open. The. Door." I could hear Tristan heavy breathing, not because of the running since I know he was a very fit man, but from how angry he was. I knew I had made him snap, it was my fault this time. I made him like this.

"No." I said, and repeated it louder to prove that I wasn't afraid of him. But really I am.

"When I tell you to do something, you do it, no arguments, fights or answering back. So, open the fūcking door before I break it down."

I was still pushing against the door, and I wondered if Tristan was just testing me if I would do what he said because he can easily push this door open since he's much more physically stronger then me, so I did what he said.