Damian meets the fam >Headcanon<

✧Bruce would be all jumpy on the way home with Damian, constantly telling Alfred to keep everyone out of the Batcave.

✧Despite this, Dick and Jason would manage to sneak in, taking a slightly less-willing Tim with them.

✧They'd all be sniggering and laughing at the idea of Bruce having a child he didn't know about.

✧Jason would owe Dick $20 over a bet they'd made that Bruce would've gotten with Catwoman over Talia.

✧Bruce would arrive home, and Damian would begin outwardly exploring and picking holes in the Batcave, much to Bruce's annoyance.

✧At first all the bird-boys would laugh, but then Damian would start insulting them and their careers as Robin, saying that he is 'far superior'.

✧Tim would get all sulky, whilst Dick would get protective and Jason would get aggressive.

✧Alfred would eventually have to forcefully usher Damian away to his room, leaving Bruce and his sons to hash it out.

✧Batman would need a new Robin, with Tim having moved on to Red Robin, and he'd suggest that they could all help train Dami.

✧All the boys would complain that Damian is 'demon spawn', and that he can't waltz in here and be Robin just because he's the blood son.

✧Eventually the boys come to terms with the Robin mantle most likely being taken over, but they tell Bruce that Damian will need a serious attitude change if they're all going to get along.