Cassandra meets the fam >Headcanon<

~Requested~

✧Bruce would have been working with Cassandra as Batgirl for a few weeks, and would decide that the best place for her to live was at Wayne Manor, where she could learn to relax and perhaps even find friends in the other bat-kids.

✧Alfred would have forewarned everyone tread carefully around Cass as she still wasn't really able to speak or understand English that well.

✧Deciding to ignore the warning (as per usual), Jason would introduce himself to Cassandra, and low key start flirting with her. But this would just earn him a punch in the face given how well Cass could read people.

✧Steph would hit it off with her right away, as she was caring, but also wouldn't take any of Jason's crap. She would put Cassandra in a room next to her's.

✧Bruce would take Damian aside and tell him about Cassie's experiences in the League of Assassins. He wouldn't want Dami to talk to her about it until she was settled, but in time the pair would bond over their common pasts.

✧Dick would enjoy sparring with Cassie, allowing them both to teach each other new techniques.

✧Tim would take on the role of helping Cassandra to learn English, and he was definitely a good teacher.

✧Stephanie and Barbara would spend a lot of their time with Cassie, and eventually the three would become a power team.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

A/N: I love Cass but for some reason I can't get her character right and it stresses me out...

Get requests in now if you want me to write them quickly!