CHRISTMAS!! >Headcanon<

Damian: The youngest Robin would love Christmas, it was a holiday that he was never able to celebrate whilst in the league. He'd always be the first out of bed and would be trying to get everyone else up as early as he possibly could.

Bruce: Of course, business would come before celebrations. Bruce would have been out patrolling or stopping some wild Christmas scheme the previous night, so when his blood-son would come in trying to wake him up, he'd be pretty drowsy. However, once he'd get some caffeine down him, the festivities could begin.

Steph: Much like Damian, Stephanie would love Christmas. At the crack of dawn, she'd be viciously kicking a sleepy Tim, (in bed next to her jakdidjrf) trying to get him up. Not only this, but if any of her siblings weren't wearing Christmas jumpers, she would have spares ready and waiting for them.

Jason: Always the last out of bed. Sure, he likes Christmas, but he loves sleep. Eventually Damian would wake him up by claiming that Bruce forget to get him a present. Jay would fall for this every year without fail, throwing himself out of bed and ranting about how he "knew that Bruce didn't care", just to keep up his 'bad boy' (but really cinnamon roll) façade.

Tim: Having been brutally woken up by Steph, Tim would be up pretty swiftly, keen to open presents. But as he has such a kind nature, Tim would be more excited than most for his family to open what he got them, just to see their reactions.

Dick: Grayson would be pulled out of bed by both Damian and Steph. He would probably put on a reindeer onesie before making his way downstairs to start getting ready to open presents. Dick would really be excited about Alfred's famous Christmas lunch more than anything.

Barbara: Barb would spend most of Christmas with her father, but later on in the day, she'd drop into the manor to see everyone and exchange gifts with them.

✧Christmas day would be the only time when everyone could forget their troubles and secret identities. They could be a normal family for a day: open presents, eat an amazing Christmas lunch, then watch a film together. All the kids, and Bruce, would unwind and relax.