Chapter 11

Tony's pov

"Loki, you remember how all of your little darlings were taken from you and changed into creatures" Luna spoke. Everyone could see Loki's eyes beginning to tear up. 

"Yes?" He spoke with a shaking voice. "Well, I know which spell they used on them, and who made it" she said. 

I looked over at Thor who was paler than before. "What is she talking about?" Clint asked Thor. 

"My brother has children, there used to be six but the two youngest were killed" he said. 

"And who killed them?" Natasha asked "Odin" answered Bruce. All of us looked at him "I read things " he said "correct me if I'm wrong Thor" he said as he started. 

"First there was Sleipnir who was birthed by Loki while he was transformed as a mare. Then there was his first love Angreboda who he had three children. The first was Jormungand, then Fenrir and last Hela. Jormungand is a big snake, Fenrir is a big wolf and Hela is a half dead, half alive girl. Then the last two, who are dead, were Nari and Vali. Odin changed one of them into a wolf and made him kill his twin, and then the guards killed the wolf" 

As he stopped we looked at Thor. "You are correct my friend. Loki'ss children hasn't had the best of lives"

Then we heard something from the screen. "Can you really!?" we heard Loki's voice. 

We saw Luna nod "Yes, I can get your children back"

--------------------------------------THE END----------------------------------

A/N: And the end. I hope you all liked it, and sorry it was a short end. 

Goodbye, Ruby out.