Lunari Chapter 4

When I saw the chaotic mess under us, I took a desision and teleproted myself into the crowd. There I saw him, in his green, black, golden asguarddian armor. He looked dead serious as he scowled at the crowd. "I said, KNEEL" his voice was hard and everyone around me sat down while I remained up. "Pathetic" I said as I walked towards him. "When I say kneel, you kneel, puny mortal" he said and met me on the half way.

"No, I will not, because I am no mortal, neither am I from this realm so you are the one small here, so listen to the old ones and KNEEL!". As I said the last word it sounded like all the old kings and queens were saying it behind me. Loki looked dumbstrucked so I quickly bound his hands before he fell to his knees in shame. 

You see, there is a gift by being the king/queen over Jotunheim, because our people are quite the child, we have a dominated voice who is strenghted by the old kings and queens. That voice can make anyone a little dumbstrucked, but mostly, it heals the possessed. I remembered seeing Loki's eyes when I looked at him. They'd been blue, but now I had a feeling they were back to their old mischievous green. 

I as I took up his spear, I heard loud music go off. I turned away from Loki to find a metal man. The face went off and I saw Stark. He came towards me and Loki and picked Loki up. "Come on Reindeer Games" he said and gave me a wink. I snickerd a litte at the name before following into th air craft. I sat down on the left side after disposing the spear in a magicproof box. Tony sat Loki down on the opposite side of me, before going over to talk to the starspangled man. 

I guess his name is something around the line of American Man, because his suit is a lot like the American flag and he's a man. While I was thinking about this I felt someone staring at me. I didn't need to turn to know who it was. 

Just as I were about to stand up, a thunder roared and I whimperd. The starspangled man looked at me. "Scared of a little lightning?" He asked. "I'm not overly fond of what follows" I said  as something hit the plane.  

Tony went to open the the back of the plane and there he was. My mortal enemy, Thor Odinson.

He went over to Loki and grabbed him before flying out.