Lunari Chapter 3

Walking onto what they called a hellicarrier was a wierd feeling. Even if I didn't think to much of it, because of the questions Tony had been asking me during our fllight over here. 

¤¤Flashback¤¤

Tony and I were sitting in the back of a helicopter, just waiting for our landing  on the hellicarrier. That's when Tony asked me to play a game called 20 questions. I had agreed upon it and so we started. 

He asked me questions about my hobbies, my likes and disslikes, and my home and family. I asked him a lot of the same questions, the only exception were that I didn't ask about his family. 

I told him that I lived in a place completly made out of ice and snow. That my father were dead, and that I once had a twin brother. I didn't go into names, because then he'd probabilly tell Thor. 

We were actually having fun before Coulson came and started to interrigate me.

"So miss, I was wondering have you met Thor before?" He asked me with a stiff look on his face. 

"Do not talk about that oaf in my surroundings" I hissed at him, my eyes turning slightly red.

He then went away, and I looked down to calm myself. I knew Tony was about to ask what had happened, but I just told him before "Thor and I arn't exactially friendly to eachother" I said. " We've kind of battled against eachother through the time we've known eachother" 

He just nodded and his hand touched mine, and a shock erupts through our bodies. I shiver and move my hand away. 

Tony lookes me before opening his mouth " I just have to go back and fix something on my suit, you okay with going in there alone?" I just nod in answer as he suits up and leaves me alone. 

¤¤Flashback end¤¤

I sat down in the meeting room as it was called. There I saw an agent playing a game on his computer. I do not know what it was called, but I got the point of it. You were supposed to kill aliens to get to the next level. 

I just sit there tapping my fingers on the table, not knowing that people have entered.

"Ma'am?" I hear someone say and I turn my head. My white hair whisks around a bit. "Yes?" I ask questioning. "Let's cut to the case, who are you and what are you doing here?" said the man whom looked like a pirate. " I were at Mr. Stark's place when your agent came in, and we were not doing anything naughty, he'd just saved me from dying that's all" I said like it happend everyday. 

Then a small man came in. He wore a suit and under he had a purple shirt. He looked like a picture I'd seen over at Tony's. Banter, Panter, Lanner.....  Banner, that was it. He looked at me before he started to talk about how to find Loki. I closed my eyes and lockated him with the twin bond, and found him. I then put the place overon one of the computers. 

"Sir" said one of the agents "He's in Stuttgart, Germany, clearly not hiding!"

Then eyepatch man looked towards me "Captain, you, agent Romanoff and this woman go there and stop Loki" he said. The other two which I guess are Miss Romanoff and Captain something started to walk. I got up and went with them.