Chapter 16: Flubble

Jenny's P.O.V.

We had just said goodbye to Jessica's mum when Jessica got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Jessica? It's Greg, I think that you better get here quick, 44 Eaton Square."

"Alright sir, had there been a murder?"

"Actually no, but Sherlock was drugged and we're going to need a little more help to get him home."

"Okay sir, we'll be there in a bit. Bye." Jessica laughed as she ended the call.

"Is daddy ok?" I asked.

"Uh, oh, yeah, he'll be just fine, trust me."

"Okay." I held Jessica's hand as we walked to 44 Eaton Square.

When we got there, it was an interesting sight, Lestrade and John had daddy's arms draped around their shoulders as they were practically dragging him out the door.

Jessica's P.O.V.

"It looks like you've got everything under control; I don't see why you need my help." I said as we came to a stop in front of them. Greg and John were huffing and looked tired, Sherlock on the other hand looked drunk the way he was stumbling and slurring all of his words together.

"Jessica, come here and hold this side." I took Greg's place next to Sherlock as he got out his camera phone.

"Really, you asked me to come down here so you could take a video?" I groaned as Sherlock shifted most of his weight on to me.

"No, not just to video, I needed a rest from getting him down the stairs. When I'm done I'll take John's place so he can have a rest and we can just keep rotating like that 'til we can get him home."

"Good plan." Huffed John.

"Greg, watch Jenny while it's not your turn, alright?"

"Sure."

"What's wrong with daddy?" Jenny had turned to Greg.

"He's just... just really tired, that's all." Greg answered hesitantly.

"Oh, okay."

"Whend'yougethere,Jessica?" Sherlock slurred at me. It was a bit hard to understand but I got the gist of it."

"A couple of minutes ago, why Sherlock." I huffed as John let go of Sherlock to let Greg take his place. John went to go call a cab while we stood there for a few minutes.

"Idon'tknowwhy,butyournamesoundsfamilar." He continued the conversation.

"Yeah, it probably does because I work with you sometimes."

"Nononono,beforethat,Ihearditsomewhere,butImustofdeletedit." I gave him a strange look. "NOWAIT,itwasthatthing,thatonethingthatJennysaidafewyearsago.IthadsomethingtodowithawarIthink, Ireaditsomewhere." Greg gave me a weird look while I looked at Jenny. It was obvious that she wasn't listening because of how tired she was. I instantly knew what Sherlock was talking about; he was talking about the Time War, but how he did he know about it?

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about."I tried my hardest not to let my voice shake, but I don't think that I succeeded. I have lied to lots of people and aliens (including some Time Lords) but I think that this was one of the hardest to lie about; especially to a highly intelligent person like Sherlock, but his deduction skills are probably dulled due to being drugged. John walked over and said that a cab would be there on few more minute.

"John, come switch places, he's getting heavy." John did as I asked and I went to stand next to Jenny, whose eyes were drooping.

"Stoplying,Icanseeitinyoureyes."