Chapter 17

RACHAEL'S POV

Coming back from lunch, I was exhausted. How could there be so much drama here? I slump down on my bed, sprawling my legs and arms out.

"Hey, Rachael?" Caitlin speaks up. We haven't talked very much lately, so I curiously sit up.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I- uh- I have a question." She says, fiddling with her hands in her lap.

"Alright, shoot." I say, urging her on.

"Well... I don't know. It's kind of silly but-"

"Come on, Cait. We used to be extremely silly to each other!" I laugh, getting up to sit next to her on her bed.

"Okay so, I was wondering... Why are you hanging out with Harry so much?" I am taken aback by her question. How do I answer to that?

"Well I-"

"Is he hurting you? I know he's mean and I don't want him to harm you."

"No, Cait. You've got it all wrong. Harry doesn't hurt me at all. He's not as bad-"

"Wait, what?" She says, getting up.

"He's not as terrible as you'd think! He's actually probably the best guy here." I say, trying to reason with her.

She gives me a 'what the fuck' look. "You're friends with that repulsive beast!?" She yells, throwing her hands up. I get up and try to put my hand on her shoulder. However, she pulls away. "Don't fucking touch me!"

"Cait, you're misunderstanding me-"

"Misunderstanding you? You enjoy the man you and your father have been searching for? He's the most wanted man in America! How could you fucking say 'he's the best guy here'? Don't you know what he's done to us!?" She yells, pushing me back.

"Yes I know what he's done! But... it's complicated. We might as well make the best out of this situation right?" I say, taking a step towards her.

"I don't even know who you are anymore." She whispers, turning around and laying on her bed.

"Please-"

"Don't." She spits through clenched teeth. She turns in her bed, facing the wall.

I sigh, sitting down and putting my head in my hands. Can't I catch a break? When I finally get happy in this place, everybody tries to take it away from me. Is what I'm doing really so wrong? Maybe I'll have a talk with Sephora and see what she thinks...

Soon enough, I drift off to sleep.

-

After a short lived nap, I wake up to Harry standing over me.

"Rachael... Love... Wake up..." He whispers, shaking my shoulders.

"Wha-" I start, but I'm quickly interrupted by Harry's hand slamming over my mouth.

"Shh. Everyone is asleep. I'm bringing you up to my room." He whispers, a finger over his mouth. I nod and get up, following him out of the cell.

We sneak up the stairs and through the silent house. The only light source is the light peaking out from Harry's door. Once in his room, he closes the door with a smirk.

"Now that we have some alone time..." He says, walking over to me. He towers over me, looking down upon me. He swoops his head down and connects his lips with the base of my neck.

I throw my head back in pleasure, tangling my hands into his mass of curls.

"H-Harry..." I moan, laying down on his bed and bringing him with me. He places himself in between my legs, and I wrap them around his torso. While leaving a large love bite on my neck, he torturously rocks his hips against mine.

He trails his lips up my neck, leaving spongey kisses and an occasional nibble along the way.

Lifting his head up, he tortures me as he lingers his lips right above mine. Letting out a whimper, I quickly connect my lips with his. Holding himself up with one hand, he trails the other down to the hem of my shirt.

Slowly, he slips his hand under my shirt and rakes it up my torso. All the while, our lips move together, perfectly in sync.

Before he reaches the bottom of my bra, he pulls back. "Let me get something, love." He whispers, planting another kiss on my lips before he gets up.

He trudges over to his dresser, opening the top drawer. Turning around, a smirk is plastered to his face as he sends me a wink. A hot blush creeps up my cheeks as I look down to the ground.

He pulls something out, turns around, and holds it behind his back. I giggle as he climbs back on top of me, still holding it behind his back.

"Oh come on! Stop teasing me!" I say, swatting his arm playfully.

"If you say so." He says, the same smirk still played on his beautiful face.

He pulls his arm out from behind his back, revealing a large knife.

I gasp, fear shooting through my body.

"You're such a foolish girl, doll face." He spits. "Do you really think a murderer could have feelings for a woman he kidnapped?" He asks, slowly raking the knife down the side of my face. I wince and turn my head to the side, closing my eyes.

"I-I thought you were different." I whisper, tears starting to roll down my cheeks. I try to wiggle out from under him, but his weight holds me down.

"And I can't believe you fell for that dumb little story." He says, a deep chuckle rumbling in his chest. "What an ignorant bitch you are." He sneers, taking the knife in between his fingers.

"Harry, p-please..." I manage to say in between sobs.

"Sorry, love." He says, a smile stretchin across his face. "But, I've been waiting to do this since I first laid eyes on you." He growls, lifting his knife up.

I let out a screech as he slams the knife down.

Suddenly, I shoot up, covered in sweat. As I take heavy, shaky breaths, I look around the gloomy cell.

It was a nightmare.

I scoot back, pressing my back to the wall. I clutch my blanket close to me as I dart my eyes around the room until morning light spills in through the small windows at the top of the walls.

A/N

That was one wild chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Also, my friend and I are writing a Harry fanfic together! The book is called 'The Broken Light.' You can find it on poisonousharry ! It would mean so much if you took a look at it! Anyways, thanks for reading! ;-)