Chapter 11

RACHAEL'S POV

It's been two weeks since I arrived at this hell hole. Two weeks of torture. Two weeks of confusion. Two weeks of wretchedness.

Caitlin doesn't do much anymore. She just sleeps. Then, when she's not sleeping, she just stares off into space. I feel bad for her. Ever since that night Jax took her, she hasn't been the same.

Sephora and I have bonded quite a bit. A few days ago we found some old playing cards in one of the drawers in our cells. That's all we've been doing these past few days. Since we aren't in the same cell, we sit in the corner closest to each others cells and pass the cards by sliding them over.

Raven, well, she's still Raven. She'll have her small outbursts and get angry. When she's not doing that she is quiet. She's a strange one.

-

"Got any two's" I ask in a monotone voice. After about 500 games of Go Fish, it can get pretty boring.

"Yup." She says while sliding a two over.

"I got all four!" I exclaim, doing a little dance.

In the middle of my celebrating, Jax walks in with a craving look on his face.

"Darling, Harry wants to see you." He says, making his way over to my cell.

"Ok well where is he?"

Jax chuckles before saying, "in his room."

His room? Harry wants to see me in his room? Jax then slaps cuffs on my hands and begins escorting me out of the room.

I glance over to Sephora and there is worry laced in her eyes. She knows something's fishy too.

Before we walk out of the door, he whispers, "I forgot to mention. Today, I'm Harry." A gasp escapes my mouth as he slams the heavy door shut.

Tears begin falling from my eyes. "Please, stop. Let go of me." I choke out. It doesn't do any good, he just laughs and pushes me up the stairs.

He brings me into his room, and across the hall is Ryker's room. He is sitting in a chair, reading the newspaper. He gets up and closes the door, not wanting to be a witness of what is going to happen.

By this time I'm sobbing and I can barely manage to get out a single word.

He throws me onto his bed, not bothering to take the handcuffs off. He gets out two other pairs of handcuffs and sends me a devilish smile.

"We're gonna have a good time, darling." I cringe at his name calling. Where is Harry? He said he wouldn't let them hurt me. He probably didn't mean it, though.

He proceeds to try and cuff my feet to the bed. I thrash them around, but he manages to force them down and secure them. I now have no way of protecting myself.

He climbs up onto the bed, and begins stroking my cheek. I turn my head every which way, trying to get him off of me. That only makes him angry. His hand comes across my face, leaving a sharp sting.

"Don't put up a fight and this will be much easier." He hisses. I clench my eyes shut and try to pretend I'm somewhere else. But then, another slap. "Look at me. Don't close your eyes, bitch."

I whimper and open my eyes reluctantly. My stomach feels as if it's going to flip. My throat is closed from all the bawling.

He slips his hands under my shirt and begins to grope my breasts. I try to trash around and get him to stop, but there's no use.

The only thing I can do is scream, in hopes of Harry being somewhere. Maybe he will actually keep his promise.

"HARRY! HELP M-" Suddenly, his hand grasps my mouth, sealing itself there.

"Shut the fuck up. Harry won't come for you. He doesn't even care about you. Do you think someone who kidnapped you would really be concerned? Plus, I wanna hear you scream my name, not his." He snarls, a smile beginning to stretch across his face.

He removes his hand and proceeds with his act. He unzips my pants, while smirking at me with his disgusting yellow teeth.

As he pulls down my pants down my thighs, the door suddenly swings open.

There stands a fuming Harry.

HARRY'S POV

I'm asleep on the couch when I hear a terrified screech coming from Jax's room.

"HARRY! HELP M-" The yelling is quickly cut off. I imagine it's just one of the girls and try to fall back asleep after the disturbing outburst. But, then it comes to me.

It's Rachael.

I spring up and race to his room. As I swing the door open, I'm almost sick to my stomach.

Jax is on top of Rachael, pulling her pants down her legs.

My anger starts boil up inside me. My fists and jaw clench. The world goes silent.

I heavily tread over and slam Jax onto the floor.

Within seconds I'm on top of him, throwing punches left and right. Blood starts spewing from his nose, but I don't care. I continue beating him to a pulp. Then, I slam his head against the ground, and with that, he is knocked out cold. He definitely will not be waking up for quite some time. I get up and take a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself down after what I just witnessed.

I look over at Rachael, and fear is plastered all over her face. I immediately feel my whole body soften as I make my way over to her.

She is cuffed to the bed and she had absolutely no way of escaping that sick bastard.

I grab the keys off the drawer and uncuff her. She crawls backwards until her back is against the headboard, that fearful look still glued onto her face. She wraps her arms around her legs and buries her face.

I don't say anything, I just sit down next to her. I pull her into my chest, stroking her hair, as she cries herself to sleep.