Chapter 15

HARRY'S POV

Holy shit. She's kissing me. Rachael is kissing me. And she believes me? Holy fuck.

I quickly push those thoughts to the back of my head before she questions why I'm not kissing back.

I close my eyes and place my hands on her hips, pulling her closer. I move my lips along with hers, a quirky feeling erupting in the pits of my stomach.

First kisses with someone are supposed to be awkward. This... this was the total opposite of awkward. The kiss was amazing, not very long, but exceptionally passionate.

She pulls back and places her forehead on mine. I open my eyes to see hers already gazing back at me. A small, beautiful smile is painted across her face.

"I believe you."

Holy shit.

A broad smile stretches across my face as I pick her up and twirl her around the room.

"Holy fuck! This is great!" I hug her torso as I continue spinning her.

A laugh escapes her lips, possibly the best sound I've ever heard.

I put her back down on her feet and press my forehead against hers again.

"You... believe me." I pant out. This all seems so unreal.

"I do."

"Well... I don't know what to do, now. I didn't think I'd get this far."

We stare at each other, unsure of what to do, and both breathing deeply from the previous celebration.

"I- uh- I need to get you to your cell before the others get suspicious."

Her face immediately falls and her eyes dart to the floor.

"Oh. Ok..." She sighs as she turns and walks towards the door.

I grab her arm and spin her around. "Listen, I'm sorry, but I have to still keep you in the cell. Don't forget about the situation we're in."

"Yeah. I know. I just hate that fucking cell." She explains, a small smile plastering across her face.

I mimic her smile and start walking to the cells with her.

RACHAEL'S POV

As Harry closes the cell door he shoots me a wink. I feel the heat rise to my cheeks as I turn and go sit on the rock of a bed.

"You were gone quite a long time..." I hear Raven say.

Shit shit shit. Think of something to say. "He- uhh- he made me wash the dishes?" It came out more of a question than a statement. "A-And there were a lot of them..." There, that fixed it, right?

"Are you sure, 'doll face?'" I cringe at her mimicry of Harry. "Because I heard some screaming up there, and they weren't a cry for help scream. It was a happy, laughy scream."

Fuck, why does she have to be so nosy?

"I... spilled... water on the floor." I quickly say.

"Alright, fine. But, I'm keeping an eye you and that curly haired freak. So you better watch yourself when I'm around. I'm not afraid of those idiots." She snarls. I can almost feel the glare she's sending me even though there is a thick concrete wall separating us.

"O-Okay. But, I assure you there is nothing going on between me and that pig. He is just pestering me." I feel awful calling him a pig, because he's actually far from it.

"Whatever you say, 'doll face.'" She spits one last time.

Great. Not only do I have to worry about those two fucking kidnappers, I now have to worry about a cell mate.

Fan-fucking-tastic!

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey I am SO SO SO sorry I haven't updated for a while. I promise I will start getting back on my regular schedule. By the way, if you haven't figured out, my regular schedule is twice a week. However, I will be updating much more for the next two weeks to make up for my absence. I will update maybe 3-4 times a week.

The reason I was not updating was because I had SO much softball. If you're on a select, travel softball team, you should be able to understand. Having practice almost everyday and then all day tournaments Friday-Sunday almost every weekend is pretty rough. My season is almost over and I only have one more tournament so after that I will be mostly free!

So anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this update! Don't forget to vote and comment! :-)