ten

«PROM»
Alex's POV

I did the last and final touches of my makeup and took a good look at myself in the mirror.

"How do I look?" I asked turning around to face Grayson.

"Amazing." he blinked really fast.

He's the only person besides Ethan that I can trust.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"My mom wanted Ethan and I to take pictures of us and our prom dates so if you don't mind we are gonna go outside in a few." he said tying his shoes.

"As long as I don't stand next to Emily." I laughed. He just chuckled nervously in response.

Soon we all met outside infront of the building
along with many other juniors like us. I gabe my camera to a some kid and we all stood in a line and smiled. Grayson had his arm around my lower waist and I felt bis hand go lower and lower by the second. What on earth is this kid doing?!

After the pictures were taken I quickly ran from Grayson's grip but I tried to not make it so obvious.

The whole grade boarded onto 4 coach busses and I sat next to Ethan of course. He had his hand on my thigh and he was leaning on my shoulder.

When we got there everyone went straight for the dance floor.

Grayson's POV

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked so beautiful and my brother was so lucky. I practically handed Alex to her. I thought just because I knew Emily I was going to like her for a long time. To be honest I couldn't even tell you what color Emily's dress is. I just don't care.

I dragged Emily along with me as we went tl go talk to Ethan and Alex.

"Hey guys!" Emily yelled screaming over the loud music.

Alex cringed when she heard Emily's voice but I don't blame her.

Photograph by Ed Sheeran started to play and everyone grabbed their date and started to slow dance.

All I did was watch Alex from the corner of my eye. She was just so attractive for some reason and it was driving me crazy.

She looked over and caught me staring. I was too heart broken to look away. It was the one of few chances I got to look at her.

When the song was over she left to go to the bathroom and I made an exuse to Emily that I had to go too.

I ran to her and stopped her.

"Alex." I was holding her shoulders while I was trying to catch my breath.

"Grayson, What's wrong with you today? We took pictures and you tried to touch my butt and now you're looking at me when your date is right infront of you!" she yelled annoyed.

"I don't know what's wrong with me Alex!" I yelled getting frustrated.

"Well today is my first and last junior prom so im going to go enjoy it with my date so if you have something to say it can wait!" she ran off.

"But it can't wait." I mumbled to myself

•••••
sup dweebs