five

It's been 6 days since the whole elevator incident. School went just as expected; boring. And for Grayson and I, we've had our little moments but nothing major.

It was officially the first weekend since school began. Grayson and I were walking back from the little coffee shop across campus. Suddenly Grayson nudged me in the arm.

"Hey, What was that for?" I laughed.

My smile quickly faded when I saw Jordan walking towards us with some girl.

"Slut." he coughed and his girlfriend giggled as they walked pass me.

"What'd you say?!" Grayson turned around and was face to face with Jordan.

"You heard me. Are you the little twerp that's been running around with her?" he scoffed.

"Is this the little hoe you've been fucking around with?" Grayson asked. "And who the fuck says twerp?"

"Whatever, all I know is she's a grasshopper. Hopping around from one guy to another." he said.

"Wait a minute, didn't she catch you with someone else?" Grayson asked.

I grabbed Grayson's arm. "Comon he's not worth it." I tugged.

"Yeah, but I see she's already found someone new." Jordan ignored my existence and laughed at Grayson.

"You deserve everything thats coming towards you." Grayson said.

"Bitches and money." he smiled.

"...And this." Grayson punched him in the jaw.

He grabbed my hand and we ran back to our dorm. We ran down the halls and locked ourselves in our rooms as we tried to catch our breathes.

Suddenly he forcefully pushed me up against the wall and looked deeply into my eyes. I stared back. His eyes told a movie itself. He pressed his body against mine as he cupped my cheeks and kissed me roughly. I stood on my tippy toes and I wrapped my arms around his waist as I tried to pull him closer to me, if that was even possible. He lighty swiped his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance, I denied. He got more motivated and slid his hand down my body and stopping at my hip bone. Still connected to my lips he brought his hand up to my boob, lightly massaging it causing me to slightly moan. He used that chance to get inside my mouth. Exploring the inside of my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance.
Pulling me as close as he possibly could, I could already feel him growing down there so I thought, maybe I could have some fun with this.

I tugged at his hair a little bit as he sofy moaned into the kiss. He slid his fingers down to the wasit band of my leggings, slightly pulling them.

I pulled away and smiled. "Well it's time for my daily naps!"

"Are you kidding me?" he whined.

"What seems to be the problem here, babe?" I asked as I took off my sweatshirt leaving me in a sports bra and got under the covers.

"You got me all exited." he pouted.

"Now why would I do that?" I smirked.

"Can we finish what we started?" he asked as he got in bed next to me.

"Maybe." I bit my lip.

"You are such a tease, Alex." he said looking into my eyes and pulling me in for a kiss.

•••••

im sorry i take so long to update guys!

I just wanted to post a quick chapter for you and tell you guys that my other book called "New Neighbor" has reached over 120K! I can't believe it! I owe it all to you guys, thank you for reading it and sharing it and it all comes down to who my real readers are and I do this for yours, as well as my entertainment and im so glad you all liked it