one

"My baby's going to a private school!" my mom squeled as she kissed my forehead and pinched my cheeks.

"Mom!" I laughed.

"Oh I'm going to miss you so much!" she said pulling me in for a hug.

"Mom, I'll be back for Christmas break." I said hugging her back.

As you can see, my mom isn't used to all this. I don't blame her though, I was invited to this highschool last minute and we weren't prepared but ofcourse I'm going to take the offer! I could get into a really good college once they look at my future records. I wish I could've started my freshman year, but it had to be my junior year. The best part of this whole think is that my boyfriend was accepted too.

I closed the trunk and hugged my parents one last time and grabbed my final suitcase and headed for my dorm. This school was fairly similar to the highschool in Zoey 101. That school was my ultimate dream as a little girl, and now I'm living the dream.

I walked into my room and noticed that my roommate has already set up their stuff while I was gone. The odd part was that those bed sheets belonged to a guy, and it definitely wasn't my boyfriend's. The only difference anout this school is that boys and girls can share rooms, thats why I requested to be with my boyfriend.

I left my room and decided to explore the campus and meet my boyfriend at the coffee shop.

I walked im and saw him sitting by the window with an extra coffee for me.

"Hey babe." he said and hugged me.

"Hey Jordan." I kissed him.

As we talked about other things he brought up his roommate.

"I have this guy from Ohio. He's pretty chill, we played games all day." he laughed.

"I got here about two hours ago, and I think my roommate might be a guy." I frowned.

"What?!" he almost spat out his coffee.

"Hey, hey! It wasn't my idea! I'm going to see for sure tonight, and then I'm going to talk to the dean tomorrow." I said assuring him.

"No frisky business!" he laughed.

"Oh my god, you're so immature." I laughed.

After we had our coffee i decided that it was time to go back and set up my area since I only had boxes and suitcases laying around.

"Bye babe." I said and hugged him.

"Make sure you go talk to the dean tomorrow." he said and kissed me.

"I will! Gosh you're so over protective!" I laughed.

«««»»»

I unlocked my door and walked over to my bed.

I turned around and saw a guy laying on the bed on the other side of the room.

"Hey." he casually said as he sat up.

"Um.. Hi." I said awkwardly.

"I'm Grayson, what's your name?" he asked.

"Alex." I replied.

••••
FIRST CHAPTERS UP TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK