Chapter One - Wild Skies

((Well before it starts, read this!  if requested, i might add a marking opition! o3o

(S/C) - Your scales color .... (E/C) - Your eyes color ... (Y/N) - Your Name ... (F/N) - Friend name ))

Chapter One

Wild Skies

May the Dragon god bless your wings!

Somewhere, in the silent forests... lived a wild Nightfury,  her name was (Y/N). She lived peacefully among with creatures of the quiet forest she didn't mind about the sweet birds singing in the beautiful morning. 

(Y/N) yawned and stretched her beautiful and strong wings, flapping them softly, the wind was calm and warm along with the shinning sun and the sky free from the white puffy clouds, everything was so calm and perfect, no humans, no war, nothing scary or something that could hurt the female Nightfury, she was used to eat fruits once a while something that a dragon would surely avoid but she didn't mind at all, but what she most loved is the delicious small feathered creature called chicken, funny name that humans gave to those lil' creatures! Suddenly... A small dragon jumped off a random bush, (Y/N)'s eyes widened in surprise as she saw the small dragon.

- (Y/N)! i have been looking for you! - The small dragon exclaimed.

- Good morning, Tori. - (Y/N) chuckled.

Tori were a small 'Terrible Terror' dragon, along with his reddish colored scales, though he had his left horn broken since he was born, you had suddenly turned to be his friend somehow, just because of a fish's head.

- Y'know, you could fly and get some chickens, they seems to be fat! The humans have been feeding the lil' feathered creatures a lot recently! - Tori squeaked happily.

- Tori, i told you... I love chickens but, i... dont like stealing them from the humans, for years they have ben killing us, now, for a long time, they befriended almost all the kinds of dragons. - (Y/N) spoke calmly. But she continued - Im curious, how the dragons live among those creatures, who before have been killing and almost made my kind extinct?. -

- Why dont you go there and see some? and steal sooome fishes~ They are givin' for free anyway! - Tori squeaked happily again.

- Sure sure... Im hungry anyway! - (Y/N) giggled.

(Y/N) opened her wings fully, flapping them powerfully as she flew upwards towards the clean sky, Tori tried to follow her, but she seemed to be too fast for him. She flew though the skies like a thunder, her wings flapping up and down as flew closer and closer to the villager, but something caught her attention...

A cloud hovering near her, she used it for a quick hideout, when suddenly a two headed dragon appeared growling and sniffing around, and what seemed to be two yelling humans riding the dragon.

- You smell like a dead bull! - The female yelled

- And you look like those horrible frogs of the Nightcaller's lake! - The male yelled back.

(Y/N) tilted her head curiously, she barely could understand human language, but she knew what was a insult, the two headed dragon flied down towards the viking's village, flapping his wings quickly as they mumbled something that the female Nightfury wasn't able to understand. She were so close of a human, but yet she didn't understand how was possible a friendship between them.