Chapter 6

Rosey's POV

To be honest... I really didn't want to go home to face those two Piece of shits aka My bitch ass parents. I swear I can't stand them! I need to spend the night over Shania's and not just for a day. Once I pull up to the house I part the car in the Driveway and just sit in there for a good 5 Minutes to get my thoughts together before entering the house. I'm more frightened than angry to go in there,but I know I can't sit in this car forever. I finally turn the car off then get out. I walk to the front door and take a deep breath. I get my key to unlock the door,before I could put it in the door swung open. It scared me half to death, but what scared me more was my dad. I tried to just act normal and just walk in. Right before I could walk in...

SMACK!

He slapped me. I sat there holding my cheek in pain. I cried hard as hell. What the fuck did I do?! My dad was a tall,buff man with a deep voice.  Which means YES OF COURSE THE SHIT HURT LIKE HELL!

Dad: WHAT THE FUCK YOU BEEN DOING?! GETTING DETENTION AND SHIT! BITCH IS YOU DUMB?! YOU KNOW DAMN MOTHERFUCKING WELL NOT TO BE GETTING DETENTION! WHAT THE HELL YOU DO?

Me: I-I- (gco)

SMACK!

Dad:HOE WHY YOU STUTTERING?! TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!

I didn't say anything because I knew since I was crying I wasn't gonna do anything ,but stutter again.

Dad: OH SO YOU CAN'T TALK?!

That's when he grabs my arm and take me all the way to my room and closes the door.

Dad: Since you can't talk Ima make yo ass talk!

Me: I'm sorry I'm sorry!

Dad: Sorry my Ass! Get to striping lul slut!

That's when he started taking his clothes. He took everything off except his underwear.He was about to take his underwear off until he looked at me with all my clothes on.

PUNCH!

He punched me square in the face. Making my nose bleed. At this point I was sad,mad,depressed,hurt and just out of it!

Dad: I TOLD YOU ASS TO STRIP! TAKE THEM GOT DAMN CLOTHES OFF! SINCE TO WANNA BE GROWN! IMA SHOW YO ASS GROWN!

That's when he took his underwear off revealing himself to me. I was bawling in tears. What the fuck did I do to deserve this?! I was doing as told by slipping my shirt off because I didn't want to get beat anymore.

Dad:YOU TAKING TO LONG BITCH! BRING THAT ASS OVER HERE!

He pulled me and took all of my clothes off except my panties and bra. He was about to slip my underwear off until the door swung open. I looked to see who it was and it was my mom.

Mom: *calm as can be* Ronald. What...the fuck are you doing.

Dad: The bitch wanna act grown so Ima give her some grown act right!

Mom: *looks at me then looks at my dad* Baby....if you wanted some pussy all you had to do was ask *smirks*

He gets off of me then walks towards my mom. Remind talk this nigga is butt ass naked. As soon as he gets off of me I instantly start putting my clothes back on.