Chapter 3

*August 26, @ Lunch*

Ej's POV

The bell rings and since I don't know where I'm going or what the next class is I follow Rosey Out

Me: So what is the next class?

Rosey: *laughs* lunch

Me: Great! I'm starving

Rosey: Fatass

Me: I should be saying that to you

Seriously I should like damn o.o

Rosey: Too bad you CANT have it (POV: tf and I saying he can get it...allll of it)

Me: at least not yet of course *smirks*

Rosey: Don't be so sure of yourself *winks*

Before I could say anything We Walk in the Lunch room and Rosey greets her friends as well as Mike And Ray. The only ones who weren't there was Princeton and that the other girl who was acting as if she doesn't like us. Anyway Rosey and I got our food and when we turned back around there were a pack if screaming girls at our table. Rosey and I managed to squeeze through and see the girls and guys. Including Princeton and the girl who looked very mad. Actually...all the girls did.

Girl #1: OMG RAY YOU ARE SO MUCH SEXIER IN PERSON

Ray: uhm...thank you

Girl #1: Just know baby I'm ready when you are *winks*

Kenzie: BITCH HOP OFF!

Girl #2: Who the fuck are you to be talking to anyone like that?

Kenzie: YOUR MOM! NOW MOMMY SAYS TIMEOUT! Go sit in the corner bitch! Pretty sure your familiar with them!

Ray: Damn *smirks and licks his lips*

Girl #3: EJ !!!! Take me!!! All of me boo! I'm ready!!!!

Me:uhh...

Rosey: DIDN'T SHE JUST TELL ONE OF YO FRIENDS TIME OUT BITCH?!

Girl #3: hoe fight me!

Just like that Rosey took her earrings off her hair was already in a bun so no need for that and then BAM! The hopped on her and started pounding that girl hard as hell in the face.

Me: ROSEY!!!! *Gets her off of the girl *

Girl #4: MIKE! COME GIVE ME MY BABY!

Donya: *takes off her earrings and puts her hair in a bun then starts beating the girl's ass* HOE *punch* GET *punch* THE *kick* FUCK *slap* ON *punches her repeatedly in the face*

Mike: DONYA! Don't kill the bitch! *pulls Donya off of her*

That's when.....

Princeton's POV

I'm just sitting here shocked as hell. Like I expected the girls but this...is way out of hand. We should all just spre-

My thoughts get interrupted by some girl. She has a bomb ass body. She is very pretty with honey colored hair and a pretty smile with dimples she has a light skin complexion. She was beyond sexy ,but she looks easy. She looks more like a fuck and duck. I look over to Shania and she looks like she is boiling in anger. Her eyes were red and even her face turned red.

???: Hey Boo!

Me: um...who are you?

???: your future

The girl tries to kiss me until a hand pushes her away and I knew that hand was...

Shania: JAYLA GETCHO THIRSTY ASS ON!

Jayla: bitch are you mad that he want this ?

Shania: Bitch don't nobody want yo chlamydia havin ass!

Jayla: He does *points to Princeton *

Me: The fuck I don't o.o

Shania: Face it Slut...don't nobody want ya crusty pussy ass!

Jayla: *rolls eyes at Shania then looks back at Princeton* Don't resist it baby *winks*

Me: Alright I won't *smiles*

After that I did something that shocked my own self....

Shania: PRINCETON ARE YOU FU-

Me: *kisses Shania passionately and slow*

Luckily she kissed back

Jayla and the crowd of girls:.....

Shania:*pulls away*.....

Donya: o.o woaaah!

Kenzie: Did he just.....

Ray: *smirks* yes he did!

Mike: My man!

Rosey: oh....shit

Ej: broooooo!

I looked at Shania and she was just speechless... Her eyes went from red to grey again... And she started crying

Jayla: *laughs* is this bitch crying?!

Shania: *wipes tears then mumbles * yunno what I'm tired of this bitch *ties her hair up in a ponytail and takes off her earrings and rings then starts beating Jayla's ass* I TOLD YO HOEIN ASS TO GET THE BLUE FUCK ON BUT NAAAH BITCHES WANNA BE DISOBEDIENT ! *punches, kicks, stomps, and slaps her repeatedly *

Me: o.o

Donya: DAMN PRINCE DONT SIT THERE!!!!

Me: oh shit! * gets Shania off of Jayla and brings her into the hallway *

Shania: LET ME THE FUCK GO! *starts kicking*

Me: NO!

Shania: UUUGH!

Her eyes were grey with specks of red.

Me: I'm not letting you go until you calm down.

Shania: *calms down* can you put me down!

Me: *puts her down and give her a stern look*

Shania: what?!

Me: what was that?

Shania: that bitch has been trying it every since Yester-

Me: Not that. Why did you cry when I kissed you?

Shania: ....um...

* bell rings*

Shania: I gotta get to class.

Nobody's POV

The day went on regularly. Throughout class Princeton was puzzled on as to why she was crying. Did she not like the kiss? Was it too much? Does she not like me? Millions of questions surrounded his mind so bad that he couldn't focus in class.

As for the others Kenzie,Rosey, Donya, Mike ,Ray and Ej had a regular day but they were all still kind of surprised at what happened at lunch. It was the 2nd day of school for the girls and the first for the boys and it was overall a hot mess. The rest if the day almost every single girl gave Rosey, Donya,and Kenzie dirty looks. Kenzie cursed a girl out which got her detention. Donya got detention for fighting so did Rosey.

Shania on the other hand has detention also, but she went throughout the day quiet as can be. She didn't talk to anyone at all. When school was over she went home , did her hygiene business wnd went straight to sleep.

_______________________________

Alright I know this chapter is short! But more is to come! Don't worry:) anyways, you all might be asking

Will Jayla try to get Revenge?

Seriously why is Shania still crying?!

Does Donya, Kenzie and Rosey know the cause of her crying?

Who Knows?! I do :) ;)