Chapter 4

[Picture of Lucas Coly above>>>>>]

Shania's POV

*August 27, 4:25 am , @ Shania's house*

I woke up earlier than supposed to angry and sad all at the same time. All because of Princeton. I bet your wondering why I am this way huh? It's Because I've went out with a celebrity before when I lived in New York. I was in middle school...8th grade. I fell into a deep depression stage which caused me to start drugs, self harm myself, and last but not least...join a gang. At the time I didn't care about what went on in life or what happened to mine. Anyways... When I joined Blood gang I met who I thought what the love of my life , Lucas Coly. Seeing him for the first time made me go crazy but I never showed it. I tried to act like I showed no interest in him. Until we started talking...we talked for a long while until he admitted that he liked me and I also admitted I liked him.Thats when we started dating. I feel so deeply in love with him. I thought he was perfect. He had a nice personality,Great hair,and The Bad Boy Type.He was caring,loving, knew how to get to me and he was just everything I wanted. I was so in love that....I would do anything for him. He was my everything . Things start going downhill when he cheated the first time. I let it slide because I didn't want to let him go. Then he did it 9 more time. Me being so in love I forgave him. One day we had a mission. We were playing the 'Bloody Games' . (Basically a shoot out with Crip Gang)

* FlashBack*

I'm sitting in the Trap with Lucas and we are just talking about the Games tonight

Lucas: You know the games are tonight @ 11

Me: Yeah! I'm so ready!

Lucas: Yeah...about that...

Me: What babe?

Lucas: You need to stay here.

Me: What the fuck? Why?!

Lucas: I don't want you getting hurt baby *hugs Shania *

Me: I will be fine. I know how to take care of myself

Lucas: Now Shania.....Have you ever been in a shoot out?

Me:.....no

Lucas: Exactly. I don't want you being confused and end up getting hurt.

Me: I've been training hardcore for 2 months!

Lucas: Maybe another time baby. Just sit this one out for me...*wraps his arms around her waist * Please?

Me: *rolls eyes * whatever

Lucas: *kisses her* Thank you

Me: Mmhm

* 10:45 pm*

Benny: Aye! Lucas! It's time to go!

(P.S: if you are wondering who Benny is he is the Leader of the gang)

Lucas: *yells* Be there in a sec! *turns back to Shania * here is some Money baby just in case you wanna go out to get something to eat. We are leaving the Bugatti out back for you.*hands me the money*

Me:$5? -.- where the fuck ima eat with this much money?

Lucas: *mumbles* shit you can take ya ass to McDonald's *speaks normally * here is another 10 .

Me: Mmh Thanks *mumbles* broke ass

Lucas: *slaps her then puts her in a chokehold * Bitch who the fuck your calling broke?! I gave yo Hoein ass some money! Now take it or leave it!

Me: *gasping for air while her eyes turn from brown to grey*

Lucas: I'm about to go. *lets go of her walks towards the door then stops in his tracks* I Love You Girl.