Whose a good boy? [Pt.6]

Part 6. Not you again!

"Hideyoshi! What on earth are you doing here?" I said, my voice turning about a shade brighter, and recognizing my voice and turning toward me, Hideyoshis face brightening as well and he made his way to me through the croud of people. "Bridgett-kun, what a pleasant surprise." The two guys, apparently bored of being idiots, walked away once Hideyoshi appeared.

"Me and my friend are here dancing..." "Werr, you don't appear to be dancing" He smiled."Oh haha yea I don't dance..." Conveinently, my dancing friend Ashley decided to appear, "Yo Bridgy! Whose the cutey?" An obvious blush appeared on Hideyoshi's face. He awkwardly stuttered and bowed, "Herro I am Hideyoshi Fujisaki, but you may call me Hideyoshi!"

Ashleys eye lit up and her face stretched into a smile, "Well hi Hideyoshi! My names Ashley, are you and Birdy friends?" "Birdy? Out of all the nicknames you could ever come up with you choose Birdy?" Somehow that smile stretched wider, "Well duuuuuuh, your totes like a bird. Your tall and graceful and stuff." I facepalmed, Hideyoshi awkwardly stood, "If am interrupting something..." Ashley and I quickly intervened his sentence, "No! Not at all!" And he gave us a hesitant smile, "It's just that I'm here with some friends who aren't the tamest of people..." Although I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying, I was looking around trying to spot Dacian.

"Um hey!" I said, interupting whatever Hideyoshi was trying to say, which made me feel sort of guilty. "Dacian wandered off on me and I'm going to go look for him! Why don't you too bond?" Before either of them could protest, I trotted off.

~~~

That dog had been running off too much. I was going to have to scold him or something once I found him. If I found him. Gah! Bridgett don't think like that!! Having ran the perimeter of the club twice, I finally decided to check the bar (which seemed unlikely, I mean he's a dog, why and how would he get a drink?). I saw him, no not Dacian, but Damon. Sitting there, head tilted back and drinking a hazardous looking alchohal.

I forgot about Dacian for a second, and approached the man who didn't make me feel like I was some shy awkward girl, but when I was near him I felt more bold. Like a different person.

I went up behind him, tapping his shoulder, looking up from yet another drink, his eyebrows raise. "Your that Bridgett girl right?" And that arrogant smirk spread across his face. "Yea.." I said, that boldness from before quickly fading, first thing popping into my mind rushed out of my mouth, "Have you seen my dog?" He chuckled, taking another sip of his drink, "Everytime. I don't always know where that dog of yours is." "Well you kind of look like him." What just came out of my mouth? His head tilted back, and a true harty smile echoed from his chest, "That's not exactly polite. And earlier you were criticising me for not telling you my name." I made an awkward small laugh, "Haha.. Yea.."

He scratched his 5 o' clock shadow, looking at me through lazy lidded green eyes."So your here with that..." Suddenly a woman came up... The exact same one from my dream. Big brown doe eyes I envied, and bouncing golden hair. She flashed a brilliant white smile at me before forcefully looping her arm through Damons. "Day, time to go." She cooed, prolonging the o on go. Dacian, the smirk and smile quickly wiped off his face muttered a quick, "Yea, yea.. Bye Bridgett." I gave him a small wave, as the two of the dissappeared into the croud, leaving a dissapointed me.

~~~

"You can't play coy forever, Dacian. She's going to have to live up to the prophecy someday. And then your silly little mission as her guard dog will be over, and then I want you back in my arms." The golden haired girl hissed into my ear. "Shut up, I know that." I grumbled, my arms reluctantly wrapped around her waist, and her arms were squeezing my neck like snakes. Those big brown doe eyes held a certain flame, and her blonde hair bounced around her shoulders too perfectly. She was just as tall as Bridgett, but nothing like her otherwise.

"It's just that, you seem to be enjoying it to much," Her eyes faked caring and passion. I had no doubt in my mind she loved me, but it was a greedy possesive kind. Her voice turned into a nasty hiss again, "And I don't like that, know your place Dacian." I forcefully pushed her back from me, "Yeah go on as much as you want. The relationship between me and Bridgett is platonic." Not even caring if anyone was around me or watching, I switched into my suppresed form.

~~~

"Bridgett, are you ready to reave?" Hideyoshis voice suddenly interupted my thoughts. "Oh hey, yea I am. I'm tired." Ashley quickly bounced up. "Gosh! You sure do know how to croud weave!" She giggled, "Anyway, I'm tired to too! Let's go home! Um and oh hey... Can I crash at your place? My Ex just kicked me out and... I kind of already have my stuff in your quest room." I sighed, bringing my hand to my temple, "Sure, I guess it won't hurt. It kind of explains where you were pulling out all that make up from."

Hideyoshi coughed a little and said, "Werr, I have to go find those friends of mine. I hope you have a safe journey home." We said our good byes and Hideyoshi dissappeard into the croud.

As soon as he was out of sight Ashley turned to me, "That boy is fiiiiiine! Did you see that butt? Did you see it?! Oh and did you know he comes from a rich family, he's like all polite and stuff!" I made a light hearted chuckle, I was going to have to get used to my sudden and new eccentric roommate.

~~~

I hadn't really said a word since we left the club, and since the club was only a few blocks away we had just walked instead of taken the car. We both had our heels off and were walking on bare feet, as we passed the park.

"Don't worry about rent! I'll turn in my half every month; well I miggghhhttt miss a few months but that's ok I'll make it up! And..." She kept going on about how she'd be a good room mate. I couldn't wait to tell my aunt, she'd be more than happy to hear I finally have a friend. Gah, but this also means I have some things about my life to explain to Ashley, like my eye, why I don't pay rent- Oh well. I'd save it for the morning. I'll let her continue to rant.

Suddenly her ranting stopped, and she stopped walking. "Hey do you hear that? Be quiet!" We both stopped talking and I clutched onto Ashley terrified, who was clutching onto me with the same fear. A soft, feline growl was echoing from the shadows. And I could feel eyes on us.

Slowly and dangerously, a figure of a large black monsterous cat prowled forth from the shadows, the intent of death on it's face.